Wifes 69 Barracuda

-
Hey Pete,glad to see progress on the wife,s Barracuda.I would search for the trunk drip rail from a wrecker.I think it would be easier to cut a peice out and weld a donor peice in.Still lots of parts cars around.Hope a member see,s this and can help you out.Stick with your progress.:D

I would search for the trunk drip rail from a wrecker.I think it would be easier to cut a peice out and weld a donor peice in.Still lots of parts cars around.Hope a member see,s this and can help you out.Stick with your progress.:D

x2

I would think a drip rail from most mopars would work, just cut a section out of one and do some creative work, I will look at an aspen drip rail today and see if they match :happy1:, as long as they are shaped the same, any drip rail should work :toothy9:

My A.D.D. kicked in again and now i,m rebuilding my Harley. And watching ebay and craigslist for some affordable sheet metal. Did drop the 7.25 rear out and bolt in an early b rear. Going 70s look with air shocks and 295 50 15 meats under the rear. And skinnies up front.

My A.D.D. kicked in again and now i,m rebuilding my Harley. And watching ebay and craigslist for some affordable sheet metal. Did drop the 7.25 rear out and bolt in an early b rear. Going 70s look with air shocks and 295 50 15 meats under the rear. And skinnies up front.

LOL, I forgot about this thread. (Old guy syndrome starting). Thought maybe the matress had reclaimed it.

Are you shooting the paint in your garage? What gun are you using? (Total noob on paint stuff).

All i,ve painted is the underhood, Bought the cheap Devilbliss set of guns from Summit.

All i,ve painted is the underhood, Bought the cheap Devilbliss set of guns from Summit.

Funny, that's all I have left to paint. I was gonna try it myself. Figured if it was too bad I would just leave the hood shut....:D

Thanks DD

Thats why I started there. Great place to practice. Engine compartment then hood bottom then trunk bottom and hopefully by then I will have it down.

thanks guys and yes she,s got to help. Today i pulled wrenches and she bagged and tagged and chased tools. It helped immensely. At 53 i,m a little slow when I got to keep getting up and down.

Well she never finds time to help. So I got the harley done and a few other things and bought her a new taurus with all the bells and whistles. Now the little coupe can get the 13 to 1 360 and some 488s. Gonna make it a bracket car. Much easier.

-
Back