Wife's in the hospital

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Crank up the prayer chain again, please, folks.

My wife, Sarah, has been having some mental issues lately. Mood swings, forgetfulness, lack of focus on simple tasks, lack of concentration.

She went to see a psychologist, which got the ball rolling in consulting with our doc. Last week she went to see a psychiatrist on referral who wasn't convinced that the issue was psychological. He ordered a bunch of tests, starting with a CT. This morning she went in and there was something on the film which prompted the radiologist to order an MRI.

The MRI revealed a mass, about the size of an egg, about center mass of her brain.

She's in ICU for monitoring right now.

Tomorrow, first thing, is an angiogram to see if it's an anuerism. If it is, then the run a stint. In the brain.

If it's not, then a biopsy, and figuring out what kind of tumor.

Either way, there's some swelling and it's block two ventricles. Either way requires some surgery.

Gotta admit, I'm scared, folks. This will be the third time I've had to sit back and feel helpless while my wife has had to suffer, physically. The first time was when we lost our daughter, Katie, the second was when we had our miscarriage and infection set in, resulting in a week's stay in the hospital.

I'll keep ya'll updated.

Prayers sent I feel for you. You two have had more then your share of personal tragedy. Praying for the best possible outcome.

On my list Rob, I pray that the Doctors will use the wisdom god has given them to heal your loving wife.

Covering all the time zones on this end. Give that gal a hug.

thats alot of misfortune for yall to deal with.Hopefully everything works out good and god sees yall through it.

Prayers for both of you-you've seen your share (and then some) of tragedy.

Here's hoping she gets through this ok.

And hoping that the famous Arnold Schwartzenegger quote fits here, "It is not a tumor"...

All you can do is hope, pray, and stay by her side while she fights this. Be strong for her, it will help pull her through.

-
Back