Wife's in the hospital

-
Our thoughts are with you and your wife. Scary stuff for sure.

Dang man, I sure am sorry to see this. Prayin for all yall here.

Praying for a full and quick recovery for your wife and strength and being able to cope for you.

Prayers sent.

I just went through something like this with my wife. I had a hard time trying to keep myself from freaking out so that I didn't further stress out the wife. Anyway, they found two large aneurysms. She went into USC Neurological hospital where they used the coil method to block blood flow to the aneurysms. So far she's greatly improved and we're back into hiking and doing day trips. Unfortunately they have to go back in in August to check out the coils.

Good luck and keep your faith.

Oh, Robert, this is not the kind of news we like to hear from you!! Of course, our prayers are going out to your sweet Sarah and all of your family for a positive diagnosis and for everyone to have peace in their hearts as you put your trust in Him. May God bless you and your family during this time of testing and during the coming weeks as Sarah regains her strength!! Geof and Nella

Like I said this morning, Robert, prayers and well wishes from me and my family. Don't hesitate to ask for help. Willing to do what ever I can.

Prayers sent out to the both of you.

The angiogram came back negative. No aneurysm. In the words of the doc, that's the good news.

Tomorrow at nine is the biopsy. After that it's wait a while to see what kind of tumor it is.

-
Back