Wild intakes and cool cars in Coombs B.C.

-

Cuda Mike

Reaction score
Just some cool cars at the Mopar show today!

20240526_121704.jpg

20240526_110107.jpg

20240526_091543.jpg

20240526_090751.jpg

20240526_090731.jpg

I'm really diggin the blown slant 6. That's one of the cleanest, neatest installations I've ever seen.

My uncle bought a brand new '61 Plymouth that was SS-1 "Lavender Poly". It was the first purple car I had ever seen.
had to google that up. wow. yes. i would totally rock that.

had a 50 wayfarer that was flat lavender. wish i'd never sold that dumb thing.

Thanks for sharing. Nice photos.
Any member’s cars from here?
Syleng1

Thanks for sharing Mike! The 68 cuda with rollback top....I don't believe factory for cudas, but I've seen that before somewhere??
Great show! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing Mike! The 68 cuda with rollback top....I don't believe factory for cudas, but I've seen that before somewhere??
Clever application and so much better than the aftermarket van style sunroofs.

If I remember correctly, the owner said it was a dealer option. The sunroof is made by a British company. I've never seen one before, but it looked good. " Like driving a convertible" the owner said.

20240526_092112.jpg

20240526_092042.jpg

Maybe dealer installed or they farmed it out but there's no option code for it that I've ever seen or been shown.
Correct that it is aftermarket. Manufactured by ASC, American Sunroof Corp. Dealers offered them. Have one on a 69 Barracuda sold in Vancouver, BC. Original owner had dealer install it after he owned car for around two years.

Correct that it is aftermarket. Manufactured by ASC, American Sunroof Corp. Dealers offered them. Have one on a 69 Barracuda sold in Vancouver, BC. Original owner had dealer install it after he owned car for around two years.
There's a B5 blue '69 A56 cuda 340 auto. console a/c car I almost purchased out of San Diego a few years ago that has a dealer installed sunroof, but it not that type but more like the type they installed on vans. It was originally for sale out of Oregon or Washington State before the guy from San Diego bought it. Lots of documentation with that car.

-
Back