Winter time model building thread.

-
Nice boat! I' ve got one of those to build also. Nice bird too. Here some birds and a bee and a charger on the way to the track.
That is a sweet hauler!! I've got the L-700 truck to build I was planing on doing a ramp truck with it, but I like the car carrier idea as well. I was thinking of the ramp truck as a hauler for my A-100 drag truck that was posted a few pages ago.

Here's a '70 Super Bee and a very rare kit of a '71 Challenger

HPIM5270 (2).jpg

here is one of the few i have left (sold all others)

76 dart race car and trailer was pulled by little red

if any wants to purchase 40.00 for car and trailer

075.JPG

076.JPG

077.JPG

078.JPG

That's awesome, that club cab is cool!
Thanks!!! It was built probably 15 years ago and is starting to show its age now. I might tear it down and redo it some day as the detailing is very minimal and the body work is starting to show through, but it's survived pretty well considering it age.

Here's a '70 Super Bee and a very rare kit of a '71 Challenger
Who makes the 71 Challenger, and where can I get one?
My brother owns a 71 Deputy, and it is very original- except the paint sucks.

Oh I wish!!!

do you know the car i speak of??? i have seen it at several good guys events, the guy that owns it,,has one of every year chrysler 300 leter car,,and a few extra parts cars,, i have not seen it in the past year or 2..i believe it has been to chryslers at carlisle also,,but mostly the big street rod events,,and cruise events,,

do you know the car i speak of??? i have seen it at several good guys events, the guy that owns it,,has one of every year chrysler 300 leter car,,and a few extra parts cars,, i have not seen it in the past year or 2..i believe it has been to chryslers at carlisle also,,but mostly the big street rod events,,and cruise events,,
No I never seen it, wish I have though. I remember back in the late eighties seeing a red 60 300 up at New England Dragway all tubed with a full interior running 10's, I think I got a picture of it somewhere, I'll have to post it.

No I never seen it, wish I have though. I remember back in the late eighties seeing a red 60 300 up at New England Dragway all tubed with a full interior running 10's, I think I got a picture of it somewhere, I'll have to post it.

i dont know if i have a pic of it,, i do have video of it from good guys,,i rememebr the light on my camera,,when it lite up the engine bay,,he told his right hand man when we get back i want you to install a light under the hood,,, his mech told me gee thanks more to do,,,lol

the red one is probably his,,some guy with too much money

-
Back