Winter

-
Yup and it really isn’t a bad winter here on the island.

Well...

image.jpg

Longisland here also only plowed twice so far lol 32degrees feels like 60 degrees after the 3 week cold spell

Yup. Need to find time to work on the car a bit but need a free day to take advantage of the cost of heating the dang thing up!! Soon I hope!

I had to live in Wyoming for 3 1/2 years at 6000ft (in the Rockies), can you spell WHITE OUT!!. I couldn't wait to leave the service and get back to S. Texas. I almost froze to death more than once!!

Treblig

It has been nasty cold, and not much snow. The snow helps insulate so the house feels colder than usual. Shop seems harder to heat than last winter as well.
My son left for BC to go mountain sledding. A friend spends a lot of time there,six buddies are going there for one day.one day-drive half way across canada for one day of snowmobiling.they is nuts.

Winter? What's that? Just got back from the store with the Duster, heater was off and the windows were down the whole time. T-shirt and shorts weather :D

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 4.15.41 PM.png

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Winter's a ***** here in SoCal.
Today was 75F with a wind chill all the way down to 74F!
Goin' to the Winternationals tomorrow to get my "nitrofix".

Yaaa..... Were suppose to get 8-9 more inches here in Southern Wis tonight, and tomorrow. I've been going in my garage, and talking to my 67, and 69 Cudas. My newer 66 B-Cuda is in the drive way all covered up. I've been active on Rock Auto, getting front suspension parts, waiting for warmer times. It's 20*F in the garage, that suks. COME ON SPRING, CAN"T WAIT.

Dave.

This is the first winter in a few years that I don't get to go south for February and March. Not only do I have to stay in the snow, I have to work! On the bright side though my shop has heat and I've had some time to work on the Dart.

I never use to mind the cold,but i really don't like it now...don't get much out of TV either.
Might be time to join the snowbirds!

-
Back