[FOR SALE] Wireing harness

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of context is required for those that don't know what you are talking about. What car, what year, what engine do you need it for. Big block 67-69 Darts use the same wiring harness as slant sixes for sure, but don't know what engine and car you have?!?

Sorry learning how to use this site some one needed a wiring I told them I would look but not sure how to get back to that person any help will b appreciated will have several parts thanks

Sorry learning how to use this site some one needed a wiring I told them I would look but not sure how to get back to that person any help will b appreciated will have several parts thanks
Rules for sale items. If it's for sale, post a picture and a price with a good description. Someone will see it.

Click on that member's avatar, then select "Start Conversation".

Ok thanks will do but how do you find some one who ask about what you have I will just post it in for sale he was in wanted parts and I replied

You go to the forums that correspond with what it is. For instance, it is probably in the Electrical and Ignition Forum. Look at Forums above, scroll down to that forum...

At the top of any post scroll the top bar to the left till you get to "Find Threads"

Screenshot_20221223-173641.png

Click on the down arrow.
And choose " Threads With Your Posts"

Screenshot_20221223-173649.png

It will list all threads you have replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back