WoooHoooo--Spingtime is here time to work on the ole' Valiant...

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
Talk about a crappy azz winter, haven't touched the Valiant gasser in months.. It's time to drag out the welder an start back on the no budget build, have decided to go strip only, gas will be $9.99.9 a gallon by the time I get it built anyways..

Thanks pettyblu, nah-- just don't wanna even think about a mopar if I can't work on one, makes winter time even more depressing, I did make it through the winter without having to sell off any of my parts.... :cheers:

If I'm not working on the Valiant or my rat-rod truck I'm chasein' chicks, so I confess, I've been chasein' chicks all winter :evil2:

It's about time you thawed out Paul. We've missed you around here.

I haven't been harassed in months. Sheeeeeeshhhhhhhhh :-D

Welcome back GH :cheers: we have been worried about you man :happy10:
I am glad nothing fell on you and hurt your self, sounds like you fell on something instead :-D

Wow---- didn't know y'all missed me that much.. I'm feelin' more love here then a friday nite at a whorehouse-- wait a minute, that didn't come out right, I meant I'm feelin' the love... :love7:

Just a casual observation, but I would think a Tuesday night would have a lot more love involved. Figured weekends would be more lively with less personal attention ..............

Not that I'd know, just typing out loud. :-D

Just a casual observation, but I would think a Tuesday night would have a lot more love involved. Figured weekends would be more lively with less personal attention ..............

Not that I'd know, just typing out loud. :-D

Thanks for the heads up, that make perfect sence, I like to get the most bang for the buck..

So good to see you back :cheers:
Take a peek at my restoration thread :toothy10:
I did my first axle bearing and seal change :cheers:
I have been enjoying the new ignition system to much I guess :burnout::burnout::burnout: She is loving the new and correct plugs and coil.
Spring is here:cheers:

So good to see you back :cheers:
Take a peek at my restoration thread :toothy10:
I did my first axle bearing and seal change :cheers:
I have been enjoying the new ignition system to much I guess :burnout::burnout::burnout: She is loving the new and correct plugs and coil.
Spring is here:cheers:

Yeah buddy, time to hit it... I haven't forgot about ya I still have your E-brake stuff..8)

Yeah buddy, time to hit it... I haven't forgot about ya I still have your E-brake stuff..8)

Hay bud!! put them on e-bay :cheers: we are good brother :cheers:
I have been showing off your 66 Valiant model you sent me in a couple threads and enjoying it allot, I did not know that the fireball was a 66 Valiant =P~ After a close inspection mine is good :cheers: so put it in your stash to help build the gasser =P~8)

I am "jonesin" for some updated pictures of the Valiant Gasser project!

Hope to get back on it next week, after you an I talked about what all that 383 would need I decided just to freshin' it up and keep it for another mopar project, I hate to bore an gut a perfect running 383.. I'm thinking big cube 400 stroker for the gasser... Drag only no street driving so I can get crazy with the engine, gear etc...

-
Back