Wooooo!!!! Yeah Boyzzzzzzzzz......

-
Congrats Greenhornet! Go Gold or go home,lol. Only way to go .The "blue forum" is a nice bonus but i like the larger mailbox:1,000 pm's,hell,I'm at 700,would have been dead if i only had room for 100. Glad to have you here Mr. Hornet.8)

Congrats Greenhornet! Go Gold or go home,lol. Only way to go .The "blue forum" is a nice bonus but i like the larger mailbox:1,000 pm's,hell,I'm at 700,would have been dead if i only had room for 100. Glad to have you here Mr. Hornet.8)

Thanks DRENO,
I am home, right now we're having our 3rd thunderstorm in a row in the past 2 hours, I need to be outside tearin' something up don't ya think??

Hey Hornet, I'll spot your 1st year of Gold for ya!!!!! I can do this next week if interested. Just a little gift for a fellow N.C. Mopar brother!!!!! P.M. me if you are interested.

Hey Hornet, I'll spot your 1st year of Gold for ya!!!!! I can do this next week if interested. Just a little gift for a fellow N.C. Mopar brother!!!!! P.M. me if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer Bro... I couldn't let ya do that.. It chokes me up that you offered though.. I'm gonna ebay some ford and chevy parts next week to fund the gasser build, maybe I'll have a little left over to jump on the GOLD wagon ;)

We're still on to run some "shine" over the mountain into Tennessee ain't we???? ;)

Y'all better be planning on making a stop in K-town NC to drop off some of that shine on ur way to Tennessee!!!!!!! :D

Y'all better be planning on making a stop in K-town NC to drop off some of that shine on ur way to Tennessee!!!!!!! :D

We don't have a clue what you're talkin' about...uhhh--- we don't even know where Tennessee is, shine, what shine?? Are you drinkin' she-devil???

(this usually works on the cops, maybe she'll fall for it dustermaniac)

Why yes, I am drinking...........and since you don't know where Tennessee is, you'll believe me when I tell ya Kannapolis is on the way. Now bring me some of that fine shine!!!!!! :toothy7:

Why yes, I am drinking...........and since you don't know where Tennessee is, you'll believe me when I tell ya Kannapolis is on the way. Now bring me some of that fine shine!!!!!! :toothy7:

You so busted me on that one... I do know Kannapolis is south east of me, what-- about 150 miles?? I can almost throw a rock into Tennessee from my front porch, ----DUR----

shhhhhh........ its on the way........its on the way........its on the way........its on the way........its on the way........its on the way........this working yet? :p

shhhhhh........ its on the way........its on the way........its on the way........its on the way........its on the way........its on the way........this working yet? :p

I think you spilled your "drink" in your keyboard, your post is skippin' like a bad CD...

WAY TO GO GREENHORNET! I look for your posts, because they are always interesting, no matter the subject!

-
Back