Workers at Dodge Dart plant admit to drinking on the job

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new at the UAW the gal across the street from me used to "tip" the guards at Plant 3 in Lansing and was home smoking crack 20 minutes after her shift started till 20 minutes before it ended ,she did it for years and used to laugh about how they had to send her to rehab instead of just dumping her if they ever caught her ,and before you blame the union the rehab deal was mandated by the republican governer as part of a previous deal that allowed for a group layoff and buyout to trim the fat , also worked with a couple of mexicans who used to take turns at Fisher Body ,one or two would go to work and punch in for the others ,they each went in only once or twice a week but the whole group got full time paychecks ,even with canaras on the punch clocks to prevent it at the end of the day the highest paid guys at the plants were the guards who turned a blind eye with a back hand out

at least you could blame any relation to the first monkey on a rape , the second well he was a successful business man ran the Texas Rangers at a 20 million a year loss for 10 years then sold them for 60 million more than he paid and called it a profit , that's the successful businessman you folks chose to run your country like a business ,too bad he ran it like he ran the Texas Rangers eh ! Doh

HEY! this thread is supposed to be about drinking
Jim Beam rye for me tonight
with a PBR chaser

:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

If your new 2013 Dart smells like a bar inside... you may want to check for missing nuts and bolts that were left off as it rolled off the production line:

Workers at Dodge Dart plant admit to drinking on the job

Chrysler’s plant workers are at it again. Following three previous incidents of drinking on the job, another Chrysler factory worker has admitted to boozing on the clock.

Brian D. Ahlert, a 41-year-old plant worker at Chrysler’s Belvidere, Illinois factory, was pulled over on Saturday at about 8pm just outside of Janesville, Wisconsin on suspicion of drunk driving. Authorities had received several calls that Ahlert’s green, 1995 Chevrolet Lumina was “all over the road”, and when police finally caught up with him he was doing 40mph in a 55mph zone.

Ahlert was clearly intoxicated and told the police that he had been drinking all day while working at Chrysler’s Belvidere plant, which produces Dodge’s all-new – and highly important – Dart compact. Police charged Ahlert for driving under the influence, as well as operating after revocation, open intoxicants in a motor vehicle and unsafe lane deviation.

Amazingly, Ahlert’s latest offense was his fifth DUI, according to the Janesville Gazette.

Chrysler has yet to comment on the incident, but Ahlert’s job is undoubtedly in jeopardy. Chrysler fired 13 employees after the first incident of drinking on the job, and the automaker isn’t likely to go easier after the fourth offense. Be sure to check back for more on this developing story.

Link:
http://www.dartforums.com/forum/9-d...ker-dodge-dart-plant-admits-drinking-job.html

I think the design engineers who came up with this version of the Dart were drinking on the job.

Yeah the US was crazy enough to elect gwb not once but twice, lol

But then Canada had to join the party and elect Harper--who is just a tad better vs gwb--wait and see, it took 7 years before things crashed here in the US, well really 25--30 years, it was Reagan who started to ruin the working-middle class, gwb just gave it the final push over the edge.

Canada is heading down the same road, look what happen with Caterpillar in London, give them loans-tax breaks and then they pulled out and leave when the workers didn't want to accept a large pay cut.

Might take 30 years but if your not careful watch out, be careful who you elect, it does make a difference.

Yeah I know, I dislike the lefty on many things but I still believe they are more on the working class side. Though it would be neat to see Santorum get in the white house, i'm so sick of hearing about gay power, ugh

we now have kids getting sex change operations
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ger-children-treated-doctors-sex-changes.html

a drunk employee is a happy employee.

lmao!
No kidding.
I worked with a guy named Starkey that was a hell of a worker, IF he had his vodka on ice.
if he did not get his " fix" he was the most miserable son of a ***** to be around, and I'm talking to the point of ready to throw punches mad.

The boss quickly took notice of this and since the guy worked so good on the sauce he turned his back to the whole thing, and if for some reason the boss would stay in the shop too late during the late shift, old Starkey would start to get pretty nasty and the boss would take that as his cue to go home for the night so old Starkey could help me knock out the work for the night in a good mood.
Starkey never knew the boss was on to him but it was fun watching Starkey start to "brew" and get nervous that the boss was hanging around too long. LOL.

If the boss was pissed at Starkey for some reason he would stay a little longer that night just to make him sweat it a little.
Man that sucked when that guy would get miserable like that, but give him a drink and a few minutes and that lion was tamed like a kitten.

Yeah you're right on the money there DodgeFreak the only bonus is I'll be fifty this year and probably gone by the time it happens , of course there's always a chance that our kids /grand kids will grow a pair and rise up .Here's to hoping eh !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back