Would you like a "Product Review" forum?

Would you like to have a "Product Review" forum?

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
-
Maybe a separate site that the FABO passwords can open up? Not sure how that works. Lol!

I can see where this can become a bitchapalussa. Not all people have the ability to rate a product fairly. Some might have unrealistic expectations or not have the knowledge to do the project correctly. I know I have certain members I respect their imput And feedback and others that I wouldn’t take advice on how to make a cup of coffee.

It's impossible for us to know both sides of the story. This is why it is a bad idea. Never deal with 440source
Agreeded, we don't know the other side, but this was not a review it was a rant.

People rant here all the time. I would not base a decision on that post. No data to back up the claims.

Oh lord dont include used parts!

NOPE.gif

I can see where this can become a bitchapalussa. Not all people have the ability to rate a product fairly. Some might have unrealistic expectations or not have the knowledge to do the project correctly. I know I have certain members I respect their imput And feedback and others that I wouldn’t take advice on how to make a cup of coffee.
Yeah that is the problem. There are people on here who can break an anvil in a sandbox. Just read their posts and it is obvious that they are lost. They don't own a FSM, they don't read instructions and then they complain that stuff doesn't fit or doesn't work and whatever. Reviews by people like that aren't helpful, they actually cause harm to the hobby.

-
Back