Would you put these on a Mopar?

-
If you build a 408 you should be proud. I like it. I've seen Dusters and Demons with big numbers on the 1/4's. Nothing to hide. toolman

Okay, good enuff for me coming from you three guys of all people I should not feel bad if I got them. ha, ha.

LOL, Thanks Spaz, on behalf of us 3. The only cave eat is constant challenges?

(He he he, bring it on lil'bouys! Bring it on! Muha ha ha ha ha!")

as long as your not trying to go for a mild sleeper look, flaunt those inches.

For a pair of fender badges or one in the grill or sides of a big scoop they might be cool. I painted a 500 emblem black to go in my grill offside a little to the drivers side.

Kind of funny that 360s and 351 Windsors both stroke to 408 inches.

I would be the one to get emblems/decals that say I am running a smaller engine but those are cool. Definitely an option.

I've been to Mustangs Unlimited, in Lawrenceville, Georgia. They have alot of stuff like that.

I like them. I am going to leave my 340 badges on when I build my 416. But I am going for a resto look with extra performance. I would put them on if I was not doing that though.

They are cool.. and like you said, the guys will at least know what you're running. However, the girls might think you just like to play by yourself.. :)

Come to think of it, some guys might have a different meaning when their smiling at you too lol..

Grant

I wonder if they make "408" air cleaner stickers?

I like the design (clean looking) but not for me (at least not on the exterior of the car). As Ram mentioned, a variation of it for an air cleaner or even the valve covers might work. Of course, it would have to be a certain type of air cleaner/valve cover for it to look good and not just "cheesily" thrown on.

Oh hell yea I like those!!!!! I want a set for my 70 Dart 408 build!!! I'm buying a set!!!

-
Back