"Wouldn't take more than a weekend to finish" LMAO

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
It's aways a "quick question," an "easy fix" or "just needs a tuneup. So now I'm "gonna" pay this guy six prices because, even though it's a pile 'o parts, a weekend is all it will take to have a running driving show showin champeen antique CAR LMAO

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5200968642.html

1970 dart swinger half completed project brand new engine - $3500 (Medical lake)

1970 swinger. The whole car is there. Just needs finished. Fresh build slant 6 on the stand ready to drop in. Inside already been spray coated. No rust. I have all the parts. Wouldn't take more than a weekend to finish. Bunch of spare parts as well. ........................ $3500obo clean title

01717_7w8oqpGueAo_600x450.jpg

00G0G_voNBkXmINe_600x450.jpg

00M0M_l5uOqn8mtvi_600x450.jpg

00S0S_c2mR68DdoGY_600x450.jpg

00i0i_1cQ3f7Z6dcc_600x450.jpg

screw the weed , you guys got some damn good meth up there. a couple of giant sacks and that thing will be ready for the road Sunday night

I think he meant, it wouldn't take more then a weekend to clean up the mess and tow it home.

Ha....weekend my ***. Took me damn near 3 years to do my 74.....and it was running and driving....lol

Reminds me of a country song I wrote for my mom...."Six Saturday's and a Sunday"!

The only noticable difference with one guy working on it for two days, would be the pile of empty beer cans near by it.

I love these complete piles, advertised next to running driving cars for the same money lol. If it was only going to take a weekend to complete...you'd think he would have it going so you could just hop in and drive it home. Lol but then of course he would have a $7000 car lol

Well then he oughtta just slap that bish together this weekend and sell it as a whole car running and driving if it's just that simple! LMAO!

-
Back