Wow it is cold!!

-
exactly why i want to go up there.....but im not a U.S. citizen so i cant just simply cross the border with a passport.

i have a passport from India and according to the visit Canada site ...i would have to go all the way back to India to get a visa come all the way back and then i can cross the border .....this is going to be a mega headache ....but i wanted to go up there for maybe a week and then come back home to Colorado. LOL

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/

You should check the Goverment of Canada site I believe because you are in the U.S. you can apply online there for a visitor visa.

I just dont see how yall do it LOL but hey Texas is slowly getting colder each year and the goverment says global warming is a myth?

the only advantage i see to wintertime is peaceful salvage yard shopping.

this is the time of year i scour the salvage yards ....like an AVERAGE girl shopping for stupid things at the mall does. LOL

the one big problem i have with being at salvage yards in the summer is the risk of making new "friends" that are not around in the winter.

if you want to hear me scream at the top of my lungs ....just have one of these guys pop out from under a car im trying to pull parts from.

Attachments

• CIMG0383.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 129
Yah that would get my attention too! What kind of snake is that?

a creepy one !!!!!

LOL

its a bull snake ......not poisonous .....these snakes here are childs play compare to where i came from.

but no matter the type ...just looking at ANY snake gives me the mega creeps and makes me want to run home and take a shower to shake the the creeps. LOL

I can't beleive how cold it is here in Eastern Canada this morning. It is -23 C or -9 F, but with the wind chill it is a balmy -27!!!!

Woke up this Morning John, to -35 C with a windchill of -39 & supposed to get even colder tonight.

So I cant wait until it Warms up to -23 again.... :D

Yea its cold ,just finished unloading at a jobsite in Brunswick oh ,I've been in trk 20 min still can't feel my toes ouch

Oh Good, they just said on the radio, it's going Deep into the Deep freeze again tonight. Temp in the -30's C with a windchill -40, -50C
Plugging in Both vehicles, even the one In the garage. & not coming out of the House until April.

Ya I like seeing Cindy in short skirtsssssssssss low cut tops so I don't like the cold at least her nibs stick out most of the time -18 here and it after noon.

Maybe we should start a dirty old man club? It looks like we would get a lot of members on this board.

-
Back