Wow it is cold!!

-
But it is good to use your brain- it will thank you when you get older!! LOL

i am old ....time has gone by soooooo fast ....the thought of getting to 30 is too much for me ....i need to rewind and go back to 13/4 or 22/23 :-o

yesterday was 65 degrees ....and in the afternoon the winds kicked up ....40-50 mile wind gusts but the wind was very warm.......after it got dark last night ...the wind was still there but trurned very cold.....very cold ......i got colder by the minute and TODAY

Attachments

• CIMG1969.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 133
  • CIMG1973.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 141
these guys were not happy about it

Attachments

• CIMG1989.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 147
Sorry but that 2" of snow you have, I WILL TAKE IT!!! I have got 4-5' snow banks at the end of my driveway... THIS SUCKS!!!

Either it has been -40 or it warms up & Snows!!!

Ok, I am all right now.... sorry your the momentary lapse.. :D

Rani, that looks like Nebraska where I grew up from ages 9 to 18. We usually had at least six snows before spring broke thru. They canceled Halloween one year to keep the kids alive. Snow drifts in the 70's that tapered off at small angles off the houses (just as big as the homes). My worst was -30 with a wind chill of -80 - I remember because I made the old man mad and had to go out in it and shovel the driveway.

Does the water ever get real warm at Cocoa Beach? I don't really care, all the liquids I need come in a can or bottle. LOL Jack
- warm enough I jumped off the sub 20+ miles out (of Cocoa Beach) and swam around in it until someone threw a hotdog in the water. The sharks came up to the submarine faster than we could get out of the water. I'm telling you Jesus couldn't have ran as fast as I swam out the water!

Jack, while you are down here, check out the craigslist adds down here.

with: http://my-craigs-finder.com/ -Orlando, Tampa, Daytona, etc.

It's a different (sub?)culture and economy here and there are some crazy things listed (different things are cheaper than up north)down here every now and then. If you need anything when you are down here-lemme know.

-
Back