Wow it is cold!!

-
Gonna be -18*C here today,with a windchill of -27*C.I,ve been working outside the last 2 nights moving vehicles.Thank god for heated seats/steering wheels.(New Lincoln MKX,s)

-15C around here,not to bad at all. when it gets under -40C and big wind i will start bitching alitle about it.

ok I wont complain that in Jersey it was 10 when I got up...think it reached 25...

Well my Wife has a different opinion about the Cold! Can still enjoy a drink in the Pool! :D

Attachments

• DSCF2266 2.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 219

Attachments

• freezing-cold-outside-you-dont-say.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Funny_Snow_Memes.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 196
Being a fellow NBer 68Dartman i know what you mean about the cold it too was somewhere in the -20 to -30 range this morning. Still had to dig up a plugged sewer main that was jammed with an R5 sized rock darn those kids that take off the manhole covers!!!!

All you cold jive asset yankees' need to come visit here in south Georgia, been into the 70's everyday, into the lower 40's every night. It's like Canada in the summer! Short sleave shirt weather - where the snow birds migrate

Hey, any of you complaining about the cold watching the golf tournament on tv from Torrey Pines just a few miles south of me here in SoCal?

Just askin'.........

Kinda cool here today with high of 68F and scattered rain showers. Had to wear my lightweight Mopar jacket this morning!

-
Back