Wow it is cold!!

-
We have warmed up to -12 on a good note we are going to hit +5 mid week time to break out the shortssssssssss.Great thread BTW.

3 P.M. and 53 degrees here.....im moving some stuff around in the yard .......working hard in 53 degree, i actually had to take off my jacket. :toothy9:

20 degrees (give or take) and I just got done shoveling 4 inches of snow... oh joy LOL

I would rather have snow than cold! With snow I just get the snowblower out and it all goes away. The snowblower does not have the same affect on this bloody cold!!

Has not been above 28 all week. It was 9 yesterday morning thought that was cold

Only -20 C or 0 F here today shovelled the driveway in beautiful sunshine. The sun is great it was melting the snow off the cars this afternoon rather the cold than rain and cloud.

Cold,,,,,,,,I don't feel a thing.

004-7.jpg

Even her bathing suit is Mopar blue!! She stays thare too long and she will match the suit.

:violent1:

LOL... Yes she will say that 1 is Mopar Blue, but that was actually taken a couple weekends ago when we had a "January thaw here" & that pic was Her Idea... :D

-30 c here.

not too bad.

And i can see sun again after 2 months:)

that picture is taken about in 12:00

AND remember to tighten you lug nuts or this can happen, my frends lexus, had to get Deere to pull him out of snow.

Attachments

• mittari.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 218
  • aurinko.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 223
  • lexus.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 224
  • maisema.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 224
burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

A female fried stated it was so cold she quit wearing shorts. She found out how cold when she "keyed" her car with her nipples.

LOL 51 and still going strong

Got you beat- I am 56 and still chasing skirts, just DON'T tell my wife! LOL

We are tied in age and you are far from alone. LOL

Jack

Maybe we should start a dirty old man club? It looks like we would get a lot of members on this board.

You guys are just a young bunch of amateurs, wait til you get further up in age...like me.

65 degree's and climbing with storms upon use

I just checked on the weather network and we are going to get to 11 deg C on thursday!! Wow that is messed up.

I just checked on the weather network and we are going to get to 11 deg C on thursday!! Wow that is messed up.

you guys hurt my brain when you use Celsius.....i been in USA too long LOL

i like 50 F .......then i dont have to think about it HAHAHAHA LOL

-
Back