Wow it is cold!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
I can't beleive how cold it is here in Eastern Canada this morning. It is -23 C or -9 F, but with the wind chill it is a balmy -27!!!!

10 down in sunny central MD...nice and warm outside! :)

Windchill was down below 0 yesterday, and I was out on a tractor all day...yeah, I was pretty cold when I got in finally.

Western Pa here, and it was 5 out when I left to come to work this morning.. windchill 0... I hate cold weather lol

12 degrees here in north missouri it is suposed to get to 39 to day. I think our lowest has been 7 above.

southern Colorado 6:30 a.m and its 23* F no windchill, humidity 15%....i went outside to feed animals in a T-shirt no problem LOL

our highs all week are in the mid-60s

(You know some smarta$$ from Texas always has to speak up...)

It's only going to get up to 74F in central Texas today

I was posting pictures of the temperature display on the dash of my car on Facebook for the benefit of a few friends in Queensland and Florida. Driving to work at 7:30, after it had warmed up a bit, it was -14 Fahrenheit on Monday, and -19 on Tuesday. Today it warmed up enough to snow. Welcome to Minnesota. Oh yeah - wind chill temps almost -50.

this is a start of a beautiful day with a high of 71 ......got all the animals fed, now the house is filling with the smell of pancakes, eggs, bacon and taters.....its a beautiful morning :D :glasses7:

Attachments

• CIMG1914.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 311
this is a start of a beautiful day with a high of 71 ......got all the animals fed, now the house is filling with the smell of pancakes, eggs, bacon and taters.....its a beautiful morning :D :glasses7:

Enjoy while we freeze our butts off up here in the frozen north!

Enjoy while we freeze our butts off up here in the frozen north!

i have heard that the Great North has unmatched beauty.....but i have often wondered how you guys can do the cold like that......i am considering applying for a visa to go across the border and see Canada .....but in the SUMMERTIME LOL

Yes Canada is a beautiful place! But you are right- come and visit in the summer. We have everything to offer a tourist- mountains, oceans and VERY freindly people. Perhaps you should come and visit during Moparfest?

Yes Canada is a beautiful place! But you are right- come and visit in the summer. We have everything to offer a tourist- mountains, oceans and VERY freindly people. Perhaps you should come and visit during Moparfest?

exactly why i want to go up there.....but im not a U.S. citizen so i cant just simply cross the border with a passport.

i have a passport from India and according to the visit Canada site ...i would have to go all the way back to India to get a visa come all the way back and then i can cross the border .....this is going to be a mega headache ....but i wanted to go up there for maybe a week and then come back home to Colorado. LOL

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/

Wow that sucks! just land at the border bat your eyes, cry a little and I am sure they would let you in! LOL

-12 here this morning and im just heading to the woods to murder a few trees well mostly standing dead wood the husky really likes this cold crisp weather.

-
Back