-
Status
Not open for further replies.

texmixman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to do a swap of my 273 for my 64 Barracuda. I have at least one bad piston ring and it is more cost effective to swap it out than rebuild it. I am trying to take it from 2 bbl to a 4 bbl and the intake alone on this old 273 is outrageous.

I am interested in a complete 360 motor, or as close to complete as possible.

Late model 5.9L Magnum engines are acceptable.
Recently rebuilt with receipts would be great.
Older with lower miles ok.

If there is anyone out there that can help I would appreciate it. I have been scouring Craiglist, eBay, Car-parts and this forum for sometime.

I have a balanced 360 core, set of fresh heads, new Lunati cam and Edelbrock Performer intake and other parts to finish a perfect engine for your car. My engine builder is strictly MoPar and located in n.w. Ohio so you could hear engine run on test stand while check and cam break in takes place prior to pick up.

Send contact info in a PM if interested

My buddy has a fully rebuilt 360 w/ roller rockers, 4bl alum intake, etc. Still on stand and ready to go. I think he would sell it for $3500. let me know if you are interested. It is 30 min from Erie PA.

I have a complete '87 truck 360 4bbl. Complete carb to pan, 80K miles, never been apart. It's in the mechnical for sale section. The downside is I'm in CT... Also have an MP shortblock I could complete if you're interested.

I just finished a fresh 360 short block with the KP flat top pistons. All new parts inside. I'm waiting to get the 2.02 "J" heads back from the machine shop so that I can finish the build. It'll have an Edelbrock air gap intake on it. If you think that you might be interested, please let me know and I can get you more details. I can ship it to you easily enough or meet somewhere part way for a road trip. When it's finished, I'll be asking $2750 for it.

I'm also doing a 72 version 340 engine if you wanted something like that.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back