Wtf ???

-
Looks like they trimmed away the front fasia for more clearance, like on a 4X4 LOL

BTW, those butt a$$ ugly pillar mounted speakers should be illegal, they cause a blind spot. This vehicle is more dangerous than a Corvair......:banghead:

Don't know why he's so proud of 30 inch rims. Had 50's on a Massey Ferguson once......

"Who ever invented this should be drug out in the street and shot" quote from Garfields Christmas ROFL

Ya know, something I found kinda messed up?
I saw a car all f'ed up like that at a grocery store one day, and the guy was buying beer and baby diapers.
He didn't have enough money for both so he put the diapers back and just bought the beer.
$3,000 worth of **** rims and tires and could'nt afford diapers for a baby.
One of my pet peaves.

Uh, it gets worse. This is their website.....................

http://acewhips.blogspot.com/

007-44.jpg

IMG952012111795084155.jpg

I believe a pattern is beginning to form..........................

008-36.jpg

480085_220043334788956_1373024847_n.jpg

When you look at the prices of their wheels things get really confusing. Most of those wheels cost more than they are asking for the cars. So these guys are willingly taking a serious hit with this rubbish. At least we know that they will eventually run the company into the ground and we will no longer have to fear being ran over in Orlando by one of these rolling pieces of art.

-
Back