-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycandart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I got an 83 Dodge Ram cargo van to sell... Slant six with a 3 speed w/overdrive... Yup its a manual...Just rolled 100k and runs good. Everything but the gas gauge works. I drove it around a bit and never had any problems until the cold weather killed the battery. Good parts hauler. Askin $1000 OBO or might do some tradin on parts and such.

Attachments

• 83 Van.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 417
  • 83 van2.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 416
  • 83van5.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 411
  • 83van4.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 400
OMG... this would be awesome to use for moving my drums to gigs. Too bad you are so far. GLWS...

temptation is too great. can you send me engine pics and any rust area pics the van may have?

Thanks man, I can grab a few more pics for ya tommorrow. It's really a pretty solid old rig for its age. But I'll get somemore pics of it and get um posted.

Pics... the first two are the only holes... second picture is just a couple a pin holes and the rest is just scale....

Attachments

• vanmotor2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 185
  • vanmotor.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 179
  • vanrust3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 175
  • vanrust2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 193
  • vanrust.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 201
  • vanmotor3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 179
This makes me sick to here its too far away, get in it and drive it home its not like hes overcharging you. Orrent a trailer and haul it home you get a couple hundred into that and its steal a deal. Good luck with the sale, now I remember why I got out of retail sales.

Thanks everybody, Looks like its sold... Had a guy I have sold stuff to before come look at it this afternoon and he just said he wants it. But if for some reason it falls through I'll repost it.

This makes me sick to here its too far away, get in it and drive it home its not like hes overcharging you. Orrent a trailer and haul it home you get a couple hundred into that and its steal a deal. Good luck with the sale, now I remember why I got out of retail sales.

I guess it's a good thing you got out of retail sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back