WTH is that?

-
You could save thousands in parts alone!

reply ✉ ☎ reply contact name:
  • Bruce
callcall or texttext:
  • ☎ (562) 206-4374
reply by email:
webmail links:
copy and paste into your email:

xprohibited[?] Posted: 11 days ago
◀ prev ▲ next ▶
print 1964 plymouth valiant custom - $3500 (long beach)

< >
00m0m_kgOd4EHjlIt_600x450.jpg

00f0f_4vEUpxBojrF_600x450.jpg

01414_4FbkmubHhQW_600x450.jpg

6554.png
6554.png
6555.png
6555.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

santa fe ave at wardlow
(google map)

1964 Plymouth Valiant
VIN: 1145170673
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
paint color: grey
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

more ads by this user

I am selling my 1964 Plymouth Valiant I call it my personal race car and has a 3:40 built from a 318 bored and stroked ported and polished and has custom headers double pumper Demon carb high rise intake dual oil coolers 3-speed TorqueFlite transmission mini tub in the rear front disc brakes roll cage racing games racing shifter racing seat belts just the seats are the seeds came from a blazer but the drive train and everything is worth a lot of money you can take it all out and put it in a different car and you got yourself amazing car does it'll be nice and fast with what it has already so good luck to whoever gets it don't look at the picture I know its ugly as heck you look like it came from Montgomery show but it's okay it runs really good whoever wins where everybody's at is lucky to have this car for that cheap. registration is current and I have it insured through Triple A. I also have the rear rims the racing rims that go on it
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

That is a rare Variant Valiant. Has a bus inner wheel well for a front end. Very light weight old timers racing secret.

Come on guys. The fine art of aerodynamics elude you! That thing is as slippery as a Corvette! This post is Sad actually.

I noticed the car is not fast enough to elude the spiders in the engine bay

Well we all dont share the same vision of what a car should look like. Thank God. The builder of that car "hot rodded " that car and made what he liked. Sure is different!

He should have taken all the pictures with the cover on.
BTW, describing that as just ugly does a disservice to the word.

I just can't believe you guys can't see the possibilities for this machine.
I know junks down, but the gallons of body putty will more than compensate
with the added weight.

I am selling my 1964 Plymouth Valiant.
I call it my personal race car.
It has a 3:40 built from a 318. It's bored and stroked, ported and polished. It has custom headers, a double pumper Demon carb, high rise intake, dual oil coolers and a
3-speed TorqueFlite transmission. It's mini tubbed in the rear and has front disc brakes.
It has a roll cage and racing games racing shifter with racing seat belts. The front seats came from a blazer. The drive train and everything is worth a lot of money, you can take it all out and put it in a different car. Then you've got yourself an amazing car. It'll be nice and fast with what it has already. Good luck to whoever gets it, don't look at the pictures, I know its ugly as heck. It came from Montgomery but it's okay it runs really good. Whoever wins is lucky to have this car for that cheap. Registration is current and I have it insured through Triple A. I also have the rear racing rims that go on it.

heeeey - paint it rust red and call it 'the real flying brick' - you guys have no foresight.. imagine the buzz at the race track!!

am selling my 1964 Plymouth Valiant I call it my personal race car and has a 3:40 built from a 318 bored and stroked ported and polished and has custom headers double pumper Demon carb high rise intake dual oil coolers 3-speed TorqueFlite transmission mini tub in the rear front disc brakes roll cage racing games racing shifter racing seat belts just the seats are the seeds came from a blazer but the drive train and everything is worth a lot of money you can take it all out and put it in a different car and you got yourself amazing car does it'll be nice and fast with what it has already so good luck to whoever gets it don't look at the picture I know its ugly as heck you look like it came from Montgomery show but it's okay it runs really good whoever wins where everybody's at is lucky to have this car for that cheap. registration is current and I have it insured through Triple A. I also have the rear rims the racing rims that go on it

That one sentence explains quite a bit...

Imagine getting beat by it. Give me the gun...Now! Funny thing is I drive by that intersection 2-3 times a day when working in that part of town. Never seen it.

I live in Long Beach and I may have seen that thing before. I think I should track it down and have the dog take care of the rest.

The more I look at it, the more I like it. It's going to take many years of looking at the pictures to get to $3500 but still... Just imagine rolling that thing at the Montgomery show, whatever that is. Maybe it's the Montgomery Wards show.
I do appreciate somebody doing their own thing, form the description I'd say somebody else did their own thing on this. Whoever wrote the ad doesn't know much about this car or played a game of telephone with the builder to come up with the description.

-
Back