Yay another fixed race!

-

CanadianGT

Reaction score
I love when Nascar fixes the race to make a particular driver win. What are the odds that they call the race(which is logano's "home" track) when he's leading. BS! I call shenanigans! Oh btw Congrats to Logano the most overrated driver on the track!

I stoped watching crapcar. Stock cars that look nothng like a stocker and do not have one stock part on them. Stupid COT you cant even tell if you are looking at a ford chevy or a Dodge. And don't even get me started about toyota. toyota? What a joke.

I stoped watching crapcar. Stock cars that look nothng like a stocker and do not have one stock part on them. Stupid COT you cant even tell if you are looking at a ford chevy or a Dodge. And don't even get me started about toyota. toyota? What a joke.

apparently the president of nascar is in talks with other foreign car makers to join in

Yea after selling out to toyota, It wouldn't bother me if they went under, Who wants to watch japjunk anyway

Theydon't give a rat's a@#% about the viewers on day ago, they want new football and basketball fans to watch. They don't know what there are watching anyway (thinks NASCAR) They want me to watch ,lets see mustangs, Challengers, and camaro's out there.

how many of you guys slamming it have been to a race? In the flesh it is quite a spectacle.

,lets see mustangs, Challengers, and camaro's out there.

I think they are working on it. I don't watch it either, but also keep in mind back in the day they let any make or model run in NASCAR.

NASCAR_Challenger_by_jonsibal-500x375.jpg

how many of you guys slamming it have been to a race? In the flesh it is quite a spectacle.

I've been to the Daytona 500 once about 6 years ago. Boring as hell, way overpriced and over hyped for technologically challenged cars driving around in a circle.

It really started going downhill when they started with the flat sided fabbed bodies in the mid 90's. Now, they've completely lost the handle and as previously stated they are trying to build a broader, younger fan base. They don't care about us guys pining for the past.

It really started going downhill when they started with the flat sided fabbed bodies in the mid 90's. Now, they've completely lost the handle and as previously stated they are trying to build a broader, younger fan base. They don't care about us guys pining for the past.

I was just thinking the same thing today... it's the younger generation that's going to keep NASCAR afloat.

I work on a pit crew for our local track that is exciting. and I`m sure live nascar would be great but nascar has gone from being a real richard petty earning every win, car builders building until they can`t tinker no more real men piloting cars to this wimpy everyone has to be the same type bs.

And no the rain was not fixed but the result sure was. I`m sorry logano crashed went a lap down and won? bs they waited to call the race for rain they could have called it minutes earlier for how the "rain" was when they called it.

I'm 21, and honestly never liked it, until I went to the Pocono 500 last year. Now don't get me wrong, if I'm busy and miss the race it's not the end of the world.

I went to Bristol this year, and it was a blast. The place was packed, and I really found a new appreciation for the talent of those drivers. NASCAR is in it for a profit, and seem to be doing just fine. When I started watching NASCAR(late 60's), mt uncles were complaining that it wasn't as good as it used to be. Can't blame them for going after the younger crowd, we won't last forever.

For you guys that don't like NASCAR, there is an easy fix. Be like me, don't watch it.

By the same token, about the cars all being the same, when was the last time you saw a "Funny Car" that didn't look like every other one, including the engines. At least in nascar the engines are different from each other.

I've been to several races and feel the same as most of the posters above.

It's more about the spectacle and the hype. And the dollars spent at the concession and merch stands. Actually, the races are pretty boring. IMHO.

I think they are working on it. I don't watch it either, but also keep in mind back in the day they let any make or model run in NASCAR.
True, BUT back in the day, in order for any make or model to run, they had to produce a certain number with the same body and powertrain for the showroom as well. So, on Monday you COULD go out and buy pretty much the same car that won on Sunday. Not so anymore.

Doug is right, They have to sell the car to the public for two years was the way it was. I remember when Mopar told nascar to kiss off and quit.
When dodge put ther cars back in all the chebbies got to change there noses and they don't even look like a chevy on the road.
Yes I watch nascar and the 19 year old was the youngest driver to get the lucky dog and win his first race.

If I recall correctly, wasn't it something like a minimum of 500 units sold to the public with the same body and powertrain in order to race that car? Now when was the last time anybody saw a V8 rear wheel drive Impala in the showroom? 1996! How about a V8 rear wheel drive Taurus or Fusion? Never such a critter existed. Same with the Camry. As soon as they did away with that rule, they rightfully should have dropped the words "stock car" from NASCAR.

-
Back