Yep....another noob!

-

Matt M PA

Reaction score
Greetings all!

I have looked at this site many times, but today finally signed up.

I was sent a link by a friend to a page with my name and car listed....so I figured it's time!

I currently have just one "A", the '72 Scamp mentioned in another welcome thread. (While mine has a black top and interior..and the other has green)

And yes...I know this thread is worthless without pics...so here goes...

reardone.jpg

eng in.jpg

Super clean machine!! That is a sweet ride.Welcome to FABO,the best damn site on the whole internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8)8)8)8)8)

Looked at it again,hell,I could eat scrambled eggs of that air cleaner.Man that is mint!!8)8)

Wow that is nice. Any more pics? I also have a '72 Scamp but it doesn't look nearly that good yet.

Welcome there Matt. Very nice car i might say. You say you've been lurking up till now so just jump on in here and have your self a ball with the rest of us. Glad to have ya.
Small Block

Welcome aboard Matt! Glad you made the jump from observer to member. Sweeeeet ride! Enjoy your time here and make yourself at home.

And don't forget to add yourself to my FABO Members Map so others in your area can find you. It's a sticky in the General Discussion.

Hello and welcome! That is ONE nice car you have there...Very Very nice...CLEAN!!! I would keep it that way forever!

Greetings all!

I have looked at this site many times, but today finally signed up.

I was sent a link by a friend to a page with my name and car listed....so I figured it's time!

I currently have just one "A", the '72 Scamp mentioned in another welcome thread. (While mine has a black top and interior..and the other has green)

And yes...I know this thread is worthless without pics...so here goes...

Wow, that is one fine looking A body you have, and congrats on leaving the /6 in there., You are a better man than I, as I have always yanked them and put in a SB. That looks great!

Welcome to FABO! Nice ride. And, man, you're quick posting up a pic before the signs came out!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I live in Langhorne, PA.

I just realized that the engine bay pic is from before the fenders were hung and the A/C was hooked up.

Scamp was bought new by my Grandmom who placed Scamp in my care in 1992. At the time, I had a 440-6 Superbird that occupied my time but I collected every odd part I could find for Scamp. I finished the resto in 2003 and since then she has become an AACA Grand National Senior…and even scored 97.5 in the SME at Carlisle in 2008.

I wanted to leave Scamp 100% stock, but what started as a paint job evolved into a bit more.

Here are a few more…including one of my late Grandmother taking delivery at Broadway Chrysler-Plymouth.

SCamp Philly.jpg

intdone.jpg

sus1.jpg

Nan Web.jpg

I am a member of the AACA as well. Very nice automobile indeed. And to score that high at an AACA event is AWESOME! I know how picky the AACA judges are! Congrats!!

-
Back