you know you're a carnut when....

-

justcuz

Reaction score
your wife promises you sex to get you out of the garage

anybody else have any?

when I was putting the scamp together, we had one of those ''really'' moments, you know the phone commercial, the wife came out to the garage and wanted me to go in for sex, I told her to give me 10 minutes and I'd have the back seat in, and we could knock one off, then I could finish working on the car, it's been two weeks, and she's still mad. women.

lol...this one isn't quite carnut but it fits the theme...

My wife is my sex object...

Whenever I want sex, she objects :D

anybody else have any?

haha so agreed..... not my wife, not my gf, but my x would be like what is it gonna take to get you out of the garage....

lol...this one isn't quite carnut but it fits the theme...

My wife is my sex object...

Whenever I want sex, she objects :D

The next step is hall sex . Whenever you pass in the hall she tells you to f**k yourself

car nut when you fall asleep at night wondering what engine is going to go in what car, and when you wake up in the morning wondering what car you are going to build around that awesome 340-4 speed setup lmao. i do it every single night. i sleep better.lol, rofl. wife even tells me i talk mopar in my sleep

anybody else have any?

What if your under the car on the creeper, she comes out to the garage, pulls you out from under the car, rapes you then pushes you back under the car?
I don't think Nikki would have married me if I wasn't a car guy. She thinks any guy that can't fix his own car is a pussy.

[QUOTEI She thinks any guy that can't fix his own car is a pussy.[/QUOTE]

hahahah

you reach into your pocket for change, and you have to sift through the washers to find the coins you need.

you reach into your pocket for change, and you have to sift through the washers to find the coins you need.

I can't even count the number of times I have had a sheet metal screw jamb under my fingernail when that happens.:angry7:

-
Back