You see this 65 Barracuda on LA craigslist

-
Very nice! Looking at his pics, it appears mostly stock with the exception of the stance and aftermarket tires/rims. Very tasteful touches and a beautiful color.

god that is a beautiful fish. i wish my fish will look that good when i get mine done

Love the color, hate the wheels. It looks forced, 14's with formula s wheelcovers would look just right but that's just me.

Nice wheels...

vbpgimage.php

Love the color & usually not a fan of modern wheels on the early cuda's but this setup looks very nice. Looking good is one thing though & drive-ability is another. Looks like there could be some major interference issues with front wheels especially when cornering & turning at speed.

Oldschoolcuda

Sweet looking '65...I was thinking of getting 14" Torque Thrust wheels...not a real fan of low profile tires on a musclecar but those look just right!

Lose the Foose-ified out of place rims, and that is one bad-*** fish.

Is it common to have bumper guards on just one bumper?

I don't have bumper guards front or rear but I don't see how they would fit on the front any how. The bumper is very close to the body and the front grill/headlights come to almost the depth as the bumper.

Very Very nice car! Looks almost the same color as my dart. First thing I would do if I bought it is take off the wheels and put them on Eabay. To each there own, but I like vintage wheels on a vintage car.

Love the car, love the wheels on the car. I have "fooseified" wheels on my 73 challenger. I'm just a fan of cars, be it original or modified, like someone said, to each their own!

I think that these wheels work because they have a hint of vintage about them, but I'm one of those guys that hates modern wheels on a vintage car.

I don't have bumper guards front or rear but I don't see how they would fit on the front any how. The bumper is very close to the body and the front grill/headlights come to almost the depth as the bumper.

Bumper guards were optional for the front, for the rear or both for the 65 Valiant/Barracuda and Dart. My 65 Dart convert has both front and rear. The 65 Valiant 'vert I parted out had them on the rear only. That bumper & the guards are now destined for my 65 Dart wagon.

Sweet, I hope mine looks that good when done also. It just needs paint job, hopefully this winter! Mine will have 14" formula s wheels though and be more original darker blue color....yet that one looks so nice without a doubt! It is all up to the one who must own and drive it for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back