young gun 1968 dart

-
Vermont you don't need a title and yes we have secured ownership-the police come down and check the vin and that's about it, But Thanks alot!!
Nice first ride man! First things first. Did you say no title? You may want to talk to your Dad about securing a bonded title for the car before sinking any real time or money into it. Stake legal ownership first or else just about anyone can contest ownership and snag the car right out from under you!
I purchased mine several years ago forma 3rd owner without title and secured the bonded title before I even hosed the thing off.
I just want to make sure you are secure in ownership first.

Tomorrow My new driveshaft loop and heater motor bezel are going out to be powder coated. The driveshaft loop is going to be coated "chrome" because I don't like the factory orange coat. The heater bezel is going to be gloss black.

Tomorrow My new driveshaft loop and heater motor bezel are going out to be powder coated. The driveshaft loop is going to be coated "chrome" because I don't like the factory orange coat. The heater bezel is going to be gloss black.

Keep goin Kiddo....You picked the best car, Just stay away from the track.
You'll sell everything to make "Just One More Pass"

Attachments

• IMG_1625.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 296

I second that notion and dude sweet car love the paint scheme

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Thanks, I don't know if that will happen though, I grew up at the track, I have c12 in my blood,haha- see avatar

okay, Time to get this Thread going again, :cheers: , I have no set plan for the car, as I know and everybody knows, it always changes , I am in the progress of trying to buy my dads 340 for a temporary engine, it is scheduled to get media blasted the 12th, Im also in the progress of buying a 1971 demon and a 36x20 carport garage for my "Junk" :D ,

-
Back