YOUNG GUNS! Sign In and WIN

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
From one 66 Dart owner to another....Congrats DartGirl !!!!!!!!!!
And thank you Leanna for a job well done. PM sent

toolmanmike

DartGirl66.jpg

100_3924.jpg

Congrat's DARTGIRL66 :cheers: I got to meet Wendy at Small Block's place last year 8)
She is a true MoPar Young gun Leanna :happy10::happy10:
Here is when she was looking for parts that summer day last year in the field of dreams at Small Block's

field of dreams (Custom) (2).jpg

Congratulations from one Mopar girl to another!!! Way to go Dartgirl!!! Have a great day from Nella!!!

You are all very welcome! But there's no need to thank me ... it's something I've wanted to do for a very long time and is my pleasure. You CAN thank all the special people who helped put together the Prize Package though!!! :-D

Right on Wendy. See what happens when you rub shoulders with guys like MeMike and I. Those are some nice prizes to say the least. If Leanna has the time to administer something like this, i can see this being a perpetual contest. We'll have some excitment each month and some happy Young Guns. Good job on carrying the ball Leanna. You have a PM.
Small Block

Guys you have no idea how excited I was when I finally got to hear my voicemail from Leanna yesterday! I'd been busy she called me at like 10 am yesterday and I got it at like 8.. lol. I really couldn't believe it.. Still can't. I never win anything. I thought I could have had a chance but then there was soooo many entries. I had no idea there was so many 'Young Guns' on here! Anyways... A big thanks to everyone that donated prizes and Leanna for getting this whole thing started..

And Memike and Smallblock. I love you guys. It was a pleasure meeting y'all and we all need to get together out there again sometime. Smallblock I still need a rearend! (too bad that couldn't be a part of my prize package :p ) lol And Memike.. You better take care of that puppy for me! lol

Thanks again, everybody!
-Wendy

You can count on it dartgirl I hope you don't mind me saying but your new avatar is Sawwwweet :-D:happy10:

Well, this is my first post on the forums in a long time so I missed the drawing but congrats on being the first winner! It's cool we can even do something like this for all of the younger members on here. :cheers:

ok so my name is caleb and im 16 years young and i have a 74 plymouth duster and i am trying to build a 360 motor for it and i need all the help i can get and i bought my car in perfect condition from a 94 year old lady for 2800 cash. and when i bought the car i was 14 and then i decided to race motorcross so then i did that for 2 years and then last october i fell racing and broke my hip and ever since that ive wanted to get my car going and drivable and fast. lol so yea thats my story and i love being a member of FABO!!!!

Caleb,

We MX'ed for 5 years as well..and I there is at least one other family that MXs on this site. ..our Duster was also bought from an old man as well...it cost less that one season :) ..however, not as cheep as yours but we live in a rust belt so this is a no rust survivor.

What bike did you race and what are the rear tires / rims on you car..the are sw-eeeet.

Just a reminder that Drawing #2 will be held tomorrow as scheduled!

Watch for the winner's announcement tomorrow where 3 more prizes will be awarded to a lucky entrant.

Good luck to all!

Looking forward to see our next young gun winner of this great thing that the members here are doing
Leanna!! You are one sweet cookie :happy10:

Please join me in congratulating Young Gun Ross Hud aka res1vw21 of Kirkland, Washington, our second monthly winner drawn today in the Young Guns -- Sign In and Win Contest!!!

Ross is taking home the following prizes generously donated by these terrific FABO members:

Prize #9 - Lokar throttle pedal donated by avarageerod
Prize #24 - Handcrafted oil pump priming shaft donated by godfatherofchry
Prize #26 - $125 gift certificate from Phoenix Specialty Coatings purchased by bcuda452

Ross has been with FABO since October of 2007; his winning entry, the first one posted, can be found at Post #2.

I will be sending PMs to Ross and the donating parties so you guys can get together to exchange address / phone information as needed.

Way to go Ross!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Congratulations Ross :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I am a July baby also :happy10: I can't wait to see yea pop in here and see you won this month :-D:-D

Thank you again Leanna and all the great folks here that made this happen :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back