Your cars want to be seen!

-
here are a few of my wagon.

0807090754-01.jpg

PB182640.jpg

I love your demon! and always have! dont know why you downplay her, looks down right badass inside and out!8)

It's just not the car I want. I'm looking for a '70 Charger or '70 Challenger. I want more of a street car. It's old school built according to the Direct Connection 11 second recipe.

Maybe I'll be a little happy when I get to the track and see what it actually runs.

Wylde1.

Lotsa nice pics. Once it warms up I'll get some new pics of my Dart with it's new wheels.

This is a moparts member's car.

It deserves some attention.
No, not my favorite hood scoop, but this car could make a dustpan look like a good hood scoop.

blackbcuda.jpg

Here some of the Fish,

Photo1575.jpg

Photo1572.jpg

Photo1577.jpg

CopyofP1000782.jpg

Photo1372.jpg

Photo1365.jpg

These are 23 year old photos but here is my 68 Dart GT

dart2.jpg

dart.jpg

My other 65 and my Wagon in the back ground.

P1010326.jpg

Here's my new fave pic of my car. My wife and I took my son and his g/f for a cruise to see the two small islands that are just off shore from the island that we live on. A couple pretty funky islands. I think that most people there are stuck in the '60's :hippy2:.

IMG_1566.JPG

Here is my Demon. Just got it back on the road this week. Changed over to manual steering, converted to a 4speed and added an 8.75 with 3.91 gears and super stock rear springs. Also added a pretty healthy set of meats in the back. The front is still SBP but I have a set of Kelsey Hayes Disks and a machine shop here that said they can redrill them for LBP.

Jeff

Demon.jpg

-
Back