Your cars want to be seen!

-
Some pics of my stuff.

2007_Mopars_at_the_strip_111.jpg

010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

my ongoing love affair,had 5 yrs originally /6 now 440ci,4 speed manual<18 spline> 8 3/4 rear,just ordered 1.18 torsion bars,its rough,it still needs work but...ITS ON THE ROAD and gets out every few days! great site, great people!

Attachments

• hjfgfghk.bmp
    2.4 KB · Views: 599
This has got to be my fav. thread. WOW what some cool cars.
Here's a few pics that I like.
The first two are of my 30 Chrysler hot rod. Yea it's not muscle but it is Mopar. I had more fun in this car than any others I have had. The second one is at the Nats in 07. Everyone told me I was crazy for driving it that far.
But what a blast.
The last pic is one of my fav. because it is of a friend that brought his car over one weekend to just change the valve stem seals and ended up being a total rebuild that took one year to complete. I will find the pics and tell the story on here later. Im sure others have had that happen to them.

earl 060.jpg

DSCF0979.jpg

DSCF1327.jpg

I LOVE that car! It's such an "IN YOUR FACE!" statement. You should post some pics of that "Leaning Tower Of Power!"

Thanks Cuda.....Fun car in the summer.
Here is a pic of the Leaning Tower of Power.

faucet pics 802.jpg

I bought this car about 6 months ago pretty much as it sits. It's a very solid car as seen in the underside pic it does need the seats redone but otherwise it's in very good shape inside. The car spent all but the last 6 years of it's life in Florida when it came to Canada. The body as far as we can tell is all original except for the left front fender there is evidence of a very minor collision leading to the fender replacement. There is appears to have been only one repaint in it's 91,000 miles of life, though it could use some minor bodywork and fresh paint it's an awesome driver for now.

dart.jpg

HPIM4960.JPG

HPIM4669.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg
passengers.jpg
frontgrill.jpg
frontmotorshot.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg
Here's my 69 dart I just got finished with the drive trans. Original slant 6 904
7 1/4 rear . I swapped out the front K member out of a 74 dart swinger front disc brakes ,318 built with Keith black 10.25 to 1 pistons. I'm really happy with the power the car has since I have drove the car with the 225 for 28 years . It's like a new car now .

[/ATTACH]Also the Rear Spring are being replaced. I just piked up a super six setup. Can't wait to start that.

Valiant-left.jpg

WOW, That's all I gota say guys! THANKS for all of the posts on this thread! There are some awesome cars on here! keep'em coming!:cheers:

-
Back