Your Fathers Eye Protection

-

65BCODA

Reaction score
Digging around this last week for lost cuda parts.....found these in the collection of junk.........imagine having to wear these.

The metal pair is from the early 1900's

Attachments

• WWWWW 089 (Medium).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 209
  • WWWWW 090 (Medium).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 209
  • WWWWW 093 (Medium).jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 206
  • WWWWW 094 (Medium).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 207
  • WWWWW 096 (Medium).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 214
Huh, they look good to me, I'll take a pair of the 2nd ones with a 1.75 reading glass prescription, thanks :toothy10:

Antiques Road Show comes to mind. The metal pair might be worth more than any car part you were hunting.

The early ones probably dont have tempered or unbreakable glass meaning the protection could do more damage than the flying object that hit it.

Roger, By the looks of the splatter marks on the first set i'd say they did their job and saved someone a whole lota pain. Neat find there Roger.
Small Block

I agree, Those glasses are very cool and there is collector's out there.
What I like about thing like that is they can still do the job they was meant to do.
Very cool indeed.

Very cool find!

Sooooooo ... did you find whatever it was you were looking for when you got sidetracked by the old glasses???

Hey Roger, do a quickie google search on Willson goggles and check out a few of those auction results. You've got a serious score or two there my friend!

Hey Roger, do a quickie google search on Willson goggles and check out a few of those auction results. You've got a serious score or two there my friend!
No, no he doesn't! He should just mail those worthless things to me. They're probably just taking up space. ;-)

-
Back