120.9 KB · Views: 456
  • Picture 035.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 462
  • Picture 036.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 467
  • Picture 037.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 460
WYODUSTER...........
Tell the wife that it could be worse and show her these pictures!!

And just remember one thing....NEVER mention her shoes or clothes !!

P4171404.jpg

1972CoffeeTableBike.jpg

P6041685.jpg

P4301429.jpg

Picture_0291.jpg

Dave, you must either have one awesome wife or be single. :toothy10:
No one I have ever known has gotten away with this scene!! Especially the bike in the kitchen! My sister's husband did this once and he ended up coming over for an overnight visit. LOL
P4171404.jpg

Wife tells me I got too much car ****... I hardly have enough I think. Does your Garage look like this?

yes first thing is why is she in there anyway i have my shop she isn't evey going to get in there then my shed same NEVER NEVER in there then the downstair bedroom she can't go in there unless she ask first

Mine looks more like the first pic Daredevil put up. I have one narrow path from the garage door to the house door, and another path to get into my Barracuda. I have my Barracuda, a Karmann Ghia, a Harley, son's scooter, 2 Waverunners on a trailer plus my tool boxes, work benches, and cabinets all crammed in a 3 car garage.

DarTT,
I threw my ex out over 18 years ago. I had a problem with her choice of boyfriends.
The dining table is now in the parts room as both my CBX and Kaw triple are resting in the dining room. My lady friend tolerates this fact. Esp. after I showed her this and stated that it could be worse !!

Ducati.jpg

I showed her these couple pictures .. I'm ok again but I guess I need my own garage..
GTS340 !all I can say is WOW ..
And my cranks are now standing up thank you..
I Love the Pictures lets see more!!

Uh, I think I have most of you beat. This was my second garage, summer 09. I have made a lot of progress but it's still full, just organized and full.

The second picture was after about a month of sorting and organizing. I still have a lot to get rid of or use up.

I can top that, if I can figure out how to post a picture on here I will, as for the O.P. all I can say is Rookie:toothy10:

Wow compared to the pics you guys posted mine looks as if it was destroyed by a tornado on the inside. lol

I have 2. A 14 x 24 that looks kinda like GTS340's, in that there isn't even a path in...... Then, there's the garage down back. The original building was 25 x 30 with a full upstairs. Emphasis on the "full". When that got too small, I put a 10 x 30 leanto on the side, also with a full upstairs. Again, the key word here is "full"! So....... then I put a 46 x 40 on the back of the original building, with a 12 x 40 room upstairs. Full again. Have ten cars in the new part, the leanto doesn't even have a path anymore, and the upstairs of all 3 parts is full. And I need to do the maintenance on my daily drivers outside, lol. My wife thinks it is time for me to thin it out some, I don't understand why!

this is mine

Attachments

• IMGP5589.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 391
  • IMGP5587.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 408
here is my warm half, it usually doesn't look this clean. there's defiantly no real work getting done so far this winter, just alot of drinking :angry7:

winter2010001-1.jpg

winter2010002.jpg

winter2010006.jpg

also doubles as a good paint booth
069.jpg

and a good engine build room
3109034.jpg

DarTT,
I mis-spoke.
Jim Redman was a team rider along with Mike.
Nobby Clark was the lead mechanic.
Nobby and his wife stayed at 1 of the 2 houses that the CBX club rented for Bike Week. They had planned to stay at a hotel in Daytona for the demo rides for 3 days.
All the womenfolk grabbed his wife (I can't spell her name but I think it was Qauzie) and took her shopping in Daytona and Orlando. She had so much fun that she wanted to stay for the duration. Since all the motels were full, they asked around and were given directions to our pad.
They were given the master bedroom and we made sure that Nobby's beer hand never got anyway near empty and his wife was always out with the girls.
At the end of Bike Week, Nobby pulled out his wallet and asked how much? He was told no charge because he was a part of history and shared a lot of it with all of us. He got that teary-eyed look and said that he (and his wife) had never been treated so well in all their travels.
Real class act everyday guy.

mine small but all mine:toothy10:
Pics of the same garage over the past couple of years and yes I did have both Cudas in there at the same time.Proves it's not the size that counts but what you do with it that does:cheers:

Attachments

• 000_1305.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 100_8693.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 392
  • 000_2163.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 398
DarTT,
I mis-spoke.
Jim Redman was a team rider along with Mike.
Nobby Clark was the lead mechanic.
Nobby and his wife stayed at 1 of the 2 houses that the CBX club rented for Bike Week. They had planned to stay at a hotel in Daytona for the demo rides for 3 days.
All the womenfolk grabbed his wife (I can't spell her name but I think it was Qauzie) and took her shopping in Daytona and Orlando. She had so much fun that she wanted to stay for the duration. Since all the motels were full, they asked around and were given directions to our pad.
They were given the master bedroom and we made sure that Nobby's beer hand never got anyway near empty and his wife was always out with the girls.
At the end of Bike Week, Nobby pulled out his wallet and asked how much? He was told no charge because he was a part of history and shared a lot of it with all of us. He got that teary-eyed look and said that he (and his wife) had never been treated so well in all their travels.
Real class act everyday guy.
Now thats pretty cool and nice of you, im glad they had fun. Im always happy to lend some hospitality to people, its only right. Im glad you found a keeper. 8). Haha, the thing with the Ducati over the bed seems like something I would pull just cuz I could. lol, i'd probably do it with some rusty Kawasaki I pulled out of a junkyard looking at my car:toothy10:. My girlfriend is quite nice, I rebuild my carb entirely in her kitchen right after she cleaned it and she just fed me and would just ask me what a part was or if she could help:cheers:

Yeah i try to keep mine clean too but it's hard to when your working on a car

Attachments

• 0427101602-00.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 379
Well folks Yall have me drooling and I sure enjoyed looking at some very nize shops and brought back some good memories
Me, I have the plans on a 24X30 on paper but for know I am winning the Shad tree mechanic look :toothy10: Here in Arkansas I do have many good days outside and warm but it sure will be nice to have me a man cave dun.

My car, House and Victoria's nest are all the same color

And I have a bar :toothy10:

I want to thank everyone for this motivating thread 8)
Tony said there is always room for me and Victoria in his shop :happy10:
The last picture is in his GREAT shop :happy10:

I am the shade tree King, so far:toothy10:

Attachments

• cook%20and%20fish%20908.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 367
  • i12240.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 361
  • kennies%20camera%20$##$%20148.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 350
  • let%20it%20rain%20019.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 384