Sorry Guys I neet to Vent my Girlfriend Problems

-
Dude, you need to chill. I know you don't want to hear it but you are way too young to know what is good for you or her. End of subject. Damn I wish I was 17 again and knew everything.

The plain truth of the matter is and I'm going to be frank, you don't know ****. You are still wet behind the ears. I know you think you have it all figured out but in reality you don't have a single thing figured out and you'll find that out the hard way if you keep the attitude you have now.

I've been married 4 times, had countless girlfriends, fiances and one night stands and the one thing I can tell you with certainty is, women are all crazy. You can't live with them...and, well that's it, you can't live with them...

There is no punch line.

If she is really The One then waiting won't be a problem, my bet is though you'll wait, she'll go off to college somewhere and find someone else, you'll be left with your pants down, heartbroken and even more depressed than you ever were before. You might even do something stupid like beg her to take you back, WRONG!!! women hate a beggar. She'll never look at you the same again.

You have your whole life ahead of you and it looks like you are setting yourself up to learn some pretty hard lessons...the hard way. There's plenty of fish in the sea dude. She'll know that too by the way.

Sorry tough love is just what it implies. Reality hurts sometimes, life isn't fair.

theres a lot of advice given here...if you take it...it's yours....how do your parents feel about this? maybe her parents meeting your parents might help but don't count on it....best thing for now is if you really really really love her to be careful and make sure you are happy being with her parents all along the way....if that is so then waiting wont be such an issue, see if you can get pop's to help ya do something on your car or see if you can help him with some progect....don't go thinkin if you help him with something he's not gonna Kill you at the drop of a hat if you cross a line cause it just aint so...trust is earned not given...when it comes to a mans daughter all rules are null and void....guns dont kill people ...dad's with pretty daughters do! If this scared the **** out of you it's all good....fear is a good thing......you'll understand all this when you have a daughter...it's a diffrent thing when you have a son but it's got it's own problems tryin to teach a son right from wrong I seen both ends of this gun so just passin on what I can for ya.....In closing I will say. When you gain the parents trust......don't screw it up!!!! you only git one chance....

I'm gonna be honest. I prob wouldn't feel too comfortable with my 16 yr old daughter dating an 18 yr old regardless of the maturity level. I sure as hell ain't letting her hop in a car and go for a ride 45 minutes away. Parents are very protective of their little girls. Either deal with what they let you do or leave cause they have every right to raise their girl how they want as long as she is under their roof and until she is of LEGAL age! Your just lucky you haven't been met with a shotgun!

Sorry dude. I have never met any male 18 who didnt want sex. Aint gonna believe it no way no how.

She has some quality parents that care about their daughters future. She is 15 and you are 17 and you don't think about sex?

I am not sure I believe you; when I was 17, sex and cars were all I thought about. If you want a relationship with this girl, you better warm up to to the mom so she knows and trusts you with her daughter.

I hope both of you guys realize it's guys like you that give guys like me with honest intentions a bad rap. Just because you guys were dirtbags when you were my age doesn't mean I am. I've been lonely far too long and I'll be damned if I'd let sex ruin this for me. There isn't a freshman girl at my school who isn't slut and if I wanted sex bad enough I would be dating one of them or worse, cheating on my girl with one of them. I don't want sex. It's that plain and simple. If I get hard up, I masturbate. That's not a joke.

It's hard for Daddy's to let go of their little girl.

Dude, she's 16 and just a couple years ago she was in diapers, now this kid comes around with a hot car, hormones popping like mad.... it's tough to be a good Parent, and trust needs to be earned.
It's even tougher when a boy comes around and yes we know all about it because we were young once too.

I think if you respect her and her parents and don't act cocky or like a weirdo you should warm up to them.
You just gotta be patient with these things.

Once she is 18 her Parents will ease off because they know she's an adult and hopefully she will continue to be trustworthy and make good decisions with a nice guy (you).
First off, my car isn't hot. Unless it sits in the sun. I classify it as a "pulled-musclecar". But all joking aside, her parents have had 16 years to trust her and they've gotten no reason from her to not trust her. I don't give a rats *** if they trust me, but they don't trust her. I've been friendly and kind and sincere. Her dad really likes me and her mom likes me too. I've treated them with the utmost respect and sincerity and that's the only reason I haven't blown up on them. I've even scored her mom two BBFord 390 heads for her '66 pickup, $10 bucks a piece. I done an oil change and transmission service on the mom's van with Kay's help Sunday, that's a keeper. My point is they can't wait for her to reach 18 to let her make her own decisions cause if they do, she'll turn 18 and be unable to do so.

after 3 months together is not long enough to know if you really love her is bullshit.I fell in love with my wife after 2 months together.
Thank you! I'm glad at least has some sense in that department.

I've been married 4 times, had countless girlfriends, fiances and one night stands and the one thing I can tell you with certainty is, women are all crazy. You can't live with them...and, well that's it, you can't live with them...
And that small section right there sums exactly what your problem is. You've had nothing but heartache and completely meaningless and unfullfilling relationships your entire life and each and everyone failed. Now you're walling in self pitty blaming it on the womens fault when it's probably your own. I'm glad you've had all the girls and these one night stands, good for you. But just because you're a sleaze who can't respect woman and has faced nothing but failure in your love life doesn't mean that I am too and that my relationship is doomed to fail.

I'm gonna be honest. I prob wouldn't feel too comfortable with my 16 yr old daughter dating an 18 yr old regardless of the maturity level. I sure as hell ain't letting her hop in a car and go for a ride 45 minutes away. Parents are very protective of their little girls. Either deal with what they let you do or leave cause they have every right to raise their girl how they want as long as she is under their roof and until she is of LEGAL age! Your just lucky you haven't been met with a shotgun!
And both of them have mentioned shotguns. Her mom even said if she doesn't come back from prom as pristine as she left that I'd be castrated, but truth is I don't care. Guns don't scare and neither does a missing nutsack. What scares me is life without her. Becasue on our better days, when her parents aren't tearing me apart, she is the only thing I really truly have that makes life worth living.

Damn he tore ya'll up.....truth be known I dated a girl when i was almost 18 she was 16 we dated for about 3 years and are still friends to this day...so I believe him about not wantin sex....kinda....we all want that at that age but truthfully he may want the big picture and yur gonna have to trust him on that...were not her parents.....he's got no reason to try and slide one by us....
I hope both of you guys realize it's guys like you that give guys like me with honest intentions a bad rap. Just because you guys were dirtbags when you were my age doesn't mean I am. I've been lonely far too long and I'll be damned if I'd let sex ruin this for me. There isn't a freshman girl at my school who isn't slut and if I wanted sex bad enough I would be dating one of them or worse, cheating on my girl with one of them. I don't want sex. It's that plain and simple. If I get hard up, I masturbate. That's not a joke.

First off, my car isn't hot. Unless it sits in the sun. I classify it as a "pulled-musclecar". But all joking aside, her parents have had 16 years to trust her and they've gotten no reason from her to not trust her. I don't give a rats *** if they trust me, but they don't trust her. I've been friendly and kind and sincere. Her dad really likes me and her mom likes me too. I've treated them with the utmost respect and sincerity and that's the only reason I haven't blown up on them. I've even scored her mom two BBFord 390 heads for her '66 pickup, $10 bucks a piece. I done an oil change and transmission service on the mom's van with Kay's help Sunday, that's a keeper. My point is they can't wait for her to reach 18 to let her make her own decisions cause if they do, she'll turn 18 and be unable to do so.

Thank you! I'm glad at least has some sense in that department.

And that small section right there sums exactly what your problem is. You've had nothing but heartache and completely meaningless and unfullfilling relationships your entire life and each and everyone failed. Now you're walling in self pitty blaming it on the womens fault when it's probably your own. I'm glad you've had all the girls and these one night stands, good for you. But just because you're a sleaze who can't respect woman and has faced nothing but failure in your love life doesn't mean that I am too and that my relationship is doomed to fail.

:happy6::happy6::happy6::toothy6::toothy6::toothy6:

Quote:And that small section right there sums exactly what your problem is. You've had nothing but heartache and completely meaningless and unfullfilling relationships your entire life and each and everyone failed. Now you're walling in self pitty blaming it on the womens fault when it's probably your own. I'm glad you've had all the girls and these one night stands, good for you. But just because you're a sleaze who can't respect woman and has faced nothing but failure in your love life doesn't mean that I am too and that my relationship is doomed to fail.

Good come back young man, I think ya got Guitar figured LOL :shock::shock:

Now let's play nice gentleman:hiding:

(quote).My point is they can't wait for her to reach 18 to let her make her own decisions cause if they do, she'll turn 18 and be unable to do so.(Un quote).

You sound very impatient.
She is a young girl and you don't seem to see where her Parents are coming from.
Put yourself in their shoes.

Oh man, wait till you have teenage Daughters, you will be looking back remembering this laughing as you clean your shotgun.

Good luck, and chill a bit dude, good things come to those who wait.

Damn he tore ya'll up.....truth be known I dated a girl when i was almost 18 she was 16 we dated for about 3 years and are still friends to this day...so I believe him about not wantin sex....kinda....we all want that at that age but truthfully he may want the big picture and yur gonna have to trust him on that...were not her parents.....he's got no reason to try and slide one by us....

:happy6::happy6::happy6::toothy6::toothy6::toothy6:

Quote:And that small section right there sums exactly what your problem is. You've had nothing but heartache and completely meaningless and unfullfilling relationships your entire life and each and everyone failed. Now you're walling in self pitty blaming it on the womens fault when it's probably your own. I'm glad you've had all the girls and these one night stands, good for you. But just because you're a sleaze who can't respect woman and has faced nothing but failure in your love life doesn't mean that I am too and that my relationship is doomed to fail.

Good come back young man, I think ya got Guitar figured LOL :shock::shock:

Now let's play nice gentleman:hiding:
**breathes a sigh of nervous relief** finally I have somebody seeing things from my side. I was begining to think A. I was in the wrong and B. that nobody would believe me.

More to the point Matt, if you want this relationship to continue then you have no choice but to wait until her parents accept you and then and only then will come trust.

(quote).My point is they can't wait for her to reach 18 to let her make her own decisions cause if they do, she'll turn 18 and be unable to do so.(Un quote).

You sound very impatient.
She is a young girl and you don't seem to see where her Parents are coming from.
Put yourself in their shoes.

Oh man, wait till you have teenage Daughters, you will be looking back remembering this laughing as you clean your shotgun.

Good luck, and chill a bit dude, good things come to those who wait.
Maybe I don't see where they're coming from but I see it as them making her decisions for her instead of letting her make some and I see them setting her up for failure by doing so.

You come here to vent and complain, you get our opinions and sugestions then you bash some of us for telling you like it is, i was young once and after cars all i thought of was sex [even now at 52 i'm the same].I as a parent would do the same thing as her's is don't trust no one. I knew a preacher once who was doing yard work the guy next door came over and they was talkin about kids the guy said to him i don't envy you cause you got two boys the preacher said back i don't envy you with two girls, he continued to say i only have two dicks to worry about you got thousands the guy walked away dumbfounded.If what you feel is true love then she will wait for you but i think your going to be dissapointed i suggest you just hang out as much as you can try to gain her parents trust if you can't do that then move on your wasting both of ya'lls time. Good luck in your quest[ i personally would be chasin the sluts at school at your age you don't need a relationship just my opinion].

I have no choice but believe you....I was in a similar boat but the parents trusted me from day one.....charector is doin the right thing when nobody is watching so keep true to your word and your morals and it'll all work out.......how her parents feel about you is in your control...how she feels about you is not in your control so keep that in mind...don't let whats inevitable with the parents let her see you down.....in other words...Be thankful for the times you spend with her.
**breathes a sigh of nervous relief** finally I have somebody seeing things from my side. I was begining to think A. I was in the wrong and B. that nobody would believe me.

More to the point Matt, if you want this relationship to continue then you have no choice but to wait until her parents accept you and then and only then will come trust.
True, but what bugs me is that they obviously don't trust her.

I have no choice but believe you....I was in a similar boat but the parents trusted me from day one.....charector is doin the right thing when nobody is watching so keep true to your word and your morals and it'll all work out.......how her parents feel about you is in your control...how she feels about you is not in your control so keep that in mind...don't let whats inevitable with the parents let her see you down.....in other words...Be thankful for the times you spend with her.
Now see that's good advice.

Keep jacking it.

Get a hobby or another hobby to fill in the sad/away time.

Enjoy the time you get with her and keep respecting the parents.

She is 16 after all.....pup.

You got a good head on your shoulders....they trust her....they trust you....they just don't trust mother nature.

Mop

As she is still a minor, just respect her parents and their wishes. You will earn their trust and mutual respect in time.

I have a 17 yo daughter whos a straight a student and I cut her a lot of slack to spend time with her boyfriend. I see it as this. She has her priorities straight and is preparing herself for a good future.Until she acts immature or quits taking care of buisness I have to let her lead her own life. Otherwise she will resent me. I dont want that.This doesnt mean I will let anyone screw her over though.You say you see this girl once a week for the last 3 months. Do you know her history with her parents. Maybe she hasnt proven herself to them. You will have to learn to look at things objectively. If you dont you will have a snowballs chance in hell of this working because as you said the parents can make it hard on you.

Maybe I don't see where they're coming from but I see it as them making her decisions for her instead of letting her make some and I see them setting her up for failure by doing so.

Show me a teenager that don't think that, and it's such a bunch of crap.

You need to be patient.

Look at it this way from the Parents view.

Their Daughter is still their little Girl.

Still has alot of growing up to do and some hard life decisions to make.

Will she be going to college after high school?

Her Parents want her to focus on an education and a career path.

At this point you are the catalyst that can make or break the plans the Parents have worked so hard to get her to in this point in life and you think that after 3 months you can start calling the shots?

How you treat this situation will affect HER future, and how will this make her Parents feel if you screw it up?

By disrespecting them, you are disrespecting her, and it seems like your impatient attitude is starting to make you look like a big spoiled, whining brat that can't get his own way.

If you can't be patient with their little girl then maybe you should date someone older.

At this point you simply don't respect their authority by all the drama.

You might be trying but until she's 18, she's still theirs and they worked a hell of alot harder for her than you have.

And just remember that Dad's only "act" like they like you as it takes a loooong time to prove to a dad that you're good enough for their little Girl.

IF she is truly the one, you better show some patience with her parents and learn to trust their judgement, or if and when your plans to be together come to fruition, you are going to have a hard life without her parents on your side. You sound as though you want to be together for a long time, if you think 3 months is enough time to accurately present your intentions to her parents, I think you are mistaken. You need to show them that you are indeed in this for the long haul and show some patience and respect for their judgement, and in return you will get the respect you deserve for wanting to give their daughter your best shot at making a decent life for/with her. You sound like a very nice young man, and perserverance will pay off.

I worry about the comment you made about giving up a pot habit for her, does that mean that if you lose her you will go back to the pot to soak up your sorrow?? Until you take charge of your own life and make some of these kind of important decisions for yourself and not someone else, you will be fighting a losing battle against the world of choices. Make the choices that are best for you, and I trust that they will be the best for your relationship with her as well. Good luck bro, I know it ain't easy being in this position, but these are the paving blocks to the road of responsible adulthood!!! Geof

What scares me is life without her. Becasue on our better days, when her parents aren't tearing me apart, she is the only thing I really truly have that makes life worth living.

I'll give you the best advice I can:

Never, ever pin your mental state or ability to survive on another person. You have to find out what you are about and be comfortable in your own skin before you can make anyone else happy.

/6.... I agree be happy about the TIME YOU DO HAVE..... I also think, that at 17 goin on 18 you may think this is the ONE....you may think you are in it for the "long haul" and all the groovy stuff..... trouble is YOU have kinda blown holes in your own point!! let me give you an example: you say you are in it for the "long haul" however, you have only been around for 3 months, which in the grand scheme of things is a single BLIP on the radar screen, a mere second in a full lifetime.....my point being IF 3 months disturbs you, what will 3 years bring? or 10 years? YOU are not patient enough to handle 3 months, how can you possibly say "you are in it for the long haul" BY YOUR OWN description YOU HAVE ZERO IDEA WHAT THE LONG HAUL ACTUALLY IS!!!
I get that you are lonely, I get that you are depressed.....I also KNOW that finding someone WHILE you are depressed, is likely the worst situation you could ever embark upon...... First OFF SHE DOES NOT NEED YOUR BAGGAGE, YOU have not come to grips with your own baggage, involving her is NOT FAIR TO HER and SHE is not a SOLUTION to your issues!! Her parent will likely NEVER "cut the cord" as you would like it and eventually you are going to be so pissed that you will cause grief and drama about it to a point where SHE WILL FEEL TRAPPED BETWEEN YOU AND HER PARENTS....this is not a place or choice you ever want to put on her....Take the high road! get your own **** together, come to grips with your issues and get past them, get good grades in school, continue with school and get an advanced degree......what I am saying is POSITION YOURSELF SO THAT WOMEN AND PARENTS WILL SEE YOU AS A "PRIZE" vs an 18 YO kid that is possibly hunting their 16 yo daughter..... she is 16, she is not an adult, and as long as she is living under Mommy & Daddy's roof, YOU GOT JACK! they are in control and to them YOU are little more than a nuisance that they must deal with for the time being.

Honestly I am NOT trying to diss you......I have been alive for quite a while and I said similar things when I was in my teens....those girls parents HATED me and I had done nothing to deserve it OTHER THAN be a slightly older guy that was interested in their daughter.....that was it!!! THE SITUATION NEVER IMPROVED..... I eventually got tired of being monitored and started lookin at other options....I did not look at the freshmen either...TOOO young!!! I started lookin at girls my own age, THEY already HAD established freedoms, they had already overcome ultimate restrictions...BECAUSE THEY WERE ADULTS!!!! YOU are dating a kid...in nicer terms A NON ADULT...you will never get her parents to look upon her as an adult WHEN SHE ISNT AN ADULT!!! THAT is a foolhardy goal, because untiul she IS an adult and likely well past 18, her parents sound like they will KEEP control until SHE breaks free of it and that aint happenin at 16

quit killin yourself, enjoy what time you do get and open your eyes to your options!

good luck!!

-
Back