I got it sitting right! I also messed with the megasquirt tune enough to where I was comfortable to drive it around the neighborhood. I was quite surprised at how well it ran with the default settings in the fuel table. The idle air control motor setup did challenge me a little, but I finally figured it out. The problem is it has to be tested with no heat in the motor, so you can only test a few times before there's too much heat in it. I think I got it now. The IAC has 4 wires and can be wired 4 different ways. The third time was a charm! My daughter's school has a car show coming up in a few weeks. My goal has been to drive the car there. I'm thinking I'll be able to make it.