12's from a 340 naturally aspirated.

-
In my defense I said that 2 months ago or more. I haven't thrown any smart cracks out there since I hadn't seen you on the Forum so.....

I got busy. Two months goes by fast when your trying to get an A body 340 car into the low 14's!!!!!

I agree since throwing money at a problem like the government does isn't easy to do.

Don't Mind him jpar.
Throwing shot to see what sticks.

old and old school is a good combo. takes less money to do the same time.

I'm old.

I do it old school. And I'm slow at it.

Rumble knows this. He just won't admit it.
No no no, I told you once very much a like. I may not be as Old... or slow... but I am. Cranky as well. I only work in the car when I feel like it these days. Spent some time on clearancing the pushrod tunnels today. Might do it Tomorrow, might not.....

No no no, I told you once very much a like. I may not be as Old... or slow... but I am. Cranky as well. I only work in the car when I feel like it these days. Spent some time on clearancing the pushrod tunnels today. Might do it Tomorrow, might not.....

EXACTLY how I do it...only if I feel like it. Getting old ain't for sissy's.

Last pass with my stock stroke 340 was 12.20 @ 110 letting off on a breakout pass. Found out after the motor was running on 7 cylinders, had a broken piston ring in the #5 cylinder. Heads were ancient, unported 2.02 valve W2s, Mopar .557" solid cam, Victor intake, 750 DP carb, low gear 904, 10" 3,500 converter, 4.10 rear on a 28" tire. Sixty foot was 1.7. launching just above idle. Car was a tick over 3,200 with me in it. Previous owner went 11.97 before I bought it.

Lol-knee slap-lol that was with the 4 speed that I had put in with the AutoZone cheap stock diaphragm clutch LOL well you guys can leave me out of the I'm so old and lazy and fat and slow and I have an old Mopar contest LOL
My 318 did high 13's ? What gives ??

Lol-knee slap-lol that was with the 4 speed that I had put in with the AutoZone cheap stock diaphragm clutch LOL well you guys can leave me out of the I'm so old and lazy and fat and slow and I have an old Mopar contest LOL
What's the matter j par.......Skeeaarrrd to show your age. :D

-
Back