13.3's to 11.8's to Forget it...

whose got this?

• 318hasason 392 Hemi

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 318isaDad 360 Duster

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
-
LOL. I had to get home this AM. I had an appointment at 3 today so I didn't have time to screw around. I was on the road...on the road early with my road dog Rocky. I'll be back on Monday or early Tuesday for a Wednesday surgery and then for however long it takes my mom to recover.

And I'll know when she's better because she will start telling me how to load the dishwasher and how to swiffer the damn floor!!!!! When that happens, I'm going home because she is all better.

And tomorrow morning I'm going down to see if I can get my distributor machine up and going. Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo
Do you guys see what I have to deal with here...

Disagreed it would not be easy cheesy it would be putting everything that combination had completely on the table and barely getting the number...
It's all in the cylinder head. flow, flow, flow . you might find out if you get a good flowing head on your motor. maybe. lol

Do you guys see what I have to deal with here...
No,you are supposed to eat it! aaannnnndddd

NITROUS!!!!!
Alright let's get something started here, you might actually show up!!..
To quote Uncle Craig.. 69lead and your trick flow heads ain't shitt..
(Picture of me taking my left White glove off one finger at a time and slapping you in the face with it...) LOL...
and this challenge is entirely yellow roses fault so you can blame him completely!..

I can't get yellow rose to show up to buy me a cheeseburger.. I've long given up on him showing up at the track..

Alright let's get something started here, you might actually show up!!..
To quote Uncle Craig.. 69lead and your trick flow heads ain't shitt..
(Picture of me taking my left White glove off one finger at a time and slapping you in the face with it...) LOL...
and this challenge is entirely yellow roses fault so you can blame him completely!..
What?,a dog poop eating challenge?,that's as dumb as tide pods :D

I'll buy your slap happy *** a cheeseburger before I come home the next time. You are a cheap screw for sure.
Hey wait a minute!... I ain't putting out that easy! I don't eat fast food it will have to be a Killer Burger or a humdinger...

Instead of 69 lead and yellow rose we could just call them the bobbin and weavin cousins...:poke:..

If you ever notice anything from my posts I try to get the point across to try to stick to a budget but also built it safely. It is so easy now to build a street strip car that will run 10’s or very low 11’s. A small .520 Racer Brown solid lift cam, ProMax heads, port matched Victor340 intake, 750-850 Holley carb, 10.5-11.0 comp, 4.20-4.30 gear, 4400-5500 stall convertor, wrapped in a 3200 pound or less car. No tricks, no gimmicks. Now as far as cages you may feel safer with one but on the street if crap hits the fan it may do more harm than good.

First one I came across, yeah that's 10's low 11's but I will do more research as that is not going to be what 318 is probably looking to do.

It’s all about the flow..... except when it's not.

My friends Pontiac Stocker.
350 Pontiac, .420 net lift cam, stock intake and carb, small valve heads that flow 200.

10.80’s@120+

It does not have 3.23’s or 3.55’s though.

350 Pontiac, .420 net lift cam, stock intake and carb, small valve heads that flow 200.

10.80’s@120+

I think you said it though if he's going to spend 2K on promaxx heads why not the Stroker? That would allow him to run the gears that he wants and build plenty of torque and horsepower with the heads that he already has..
Also he could take any cam he has and have it reground for $79 into a solid lift cam of his choosing...

Small valve heads that flow 200. What you are saying is combo dependent.

Small valve heads that flow 200. What you are saying is combo dependent.
Also the big block idea is a good idea to get to the goal, but for him to change everything is Doug's headers and a new transmission.. I certainly don't see that happening..
you guys are having enough trouble trying to get him to understand he's going to at least need better heads let alone changing the whole combination...

10.80’s@120+

What we have here is a very efficient combo. Each part is matched and maxed to work in conjunction.
Budget is not in the equation.

4EE598FA-1182-44C0-B5E9-F337FC9B9721.jpeg
What?,a dog poop eating challenge?,that's as dumb as tide pods :D

-
Back