whose got this?

• 318hasason 392 Hemi

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 318isaDad 360 Duster

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
-
Oh, and I don't think a civic will do 11s with just nitrous and a fart can lol

Ill take that Civic. Every day. And Ill drive that crap box right down to Schnitzers and have that piece of crap shredded while I watch. With popcorn. And a beer. And I don't even drink.

Ill take that Civic. Every day. And Ill drive that crap box right down to Schnitzers and have that piece of crap shredded while I watch. With popcorn. And a beer. And I don't even drink.
Yeah what the hell happened? daily drivers were $400 340 darts and now they are 3k civics,wheres my time machine?

daily drivers were $400 340 darts and now they are 3k civics,wheres my time machine?
My son just took the short cut and bought a '15 392. Full Corsa exhaust and MP CIA. Now it's DAD that will be laying on his back and stooped under the hood trying to catch him! :eek:

My son just took the short cut and bought a '15 392. Full Corsa exhaust and MP CIA. Now it's DAD that will be laying on his back and stooped under the hood trying to catch him! :eek:
Isn't that considered cheating-kinda like nitrous it make his timeslips null and void!!!!

Isn't that considered cheating-kinda like nitrous it make his timeslips null and void!!!!
well, I guess not. After all, all 392 cubic inches are all MOPAR! He's already tak'n out a couple of procharged mustangs, pro street Nova, 1LE SS 2014 Camaro, along with some other stuff. Not that I enjoy him racing on the street, understand. Yes, it worries me...

When am I gonna learn not to take a drink before I read a new post. Now I have to wipe the iced tea off the computer screen.

That there was hilarious!
where is Jpeghasrubberheads anyways?? He dropped by to tell me this project is a flop and dropped off the planet!

well, i'm thinking maybe I should start with the Magnum heads means I've already got them and they are ready to go. Think I can get 4 tenths out of them vs the stock 360 heads? ???? thoughts welcome!!!!

318 you've done well so far no doubt, however I think your asking a bit too much this time, you gotta get a true 400fwhp w/ancillaries from your 8.5:1? ally headed 360, weighing 3400@the line say? with 3.55's and a 26" tyre, using 2 shifts this time, if so, you could do this>
60 Foot E.T. : 1.65
1/8 Mile E.T. : 7.50
1/8 Mile Trap Speed : 90.62
1/4 Mile E.T. : 11.89
1/4 Mile Trap Speed : 113
1/4 Mile Trap RPM : 5,175+slip not the best with a decent cam.
If your lighter then less hp of course, thats what its gonna take, as an example>
My old 10:1 '71 340 Cuda@3550lbs with 3.55's, 8x26" slicks, 3500stall, .484/284, 750DP, ran a best of 13.3's@101+..=301fwhp
I upgraded it to>
4.30's/4200stall <(not enough really), 10x28's, MP [email protected]/590" sft, strip intake/race hdrs, 850DP and went 12.3's@108=368fwhp, with all the same suspension+ a working p/snubber, only using 6200 at the stripe.
I added around 67hp to the motor which would've gained me around .5>6 10ths perhaps if I left the 3.55's/3500stall in it, so 4/10ths+ was in the chassis as I see it..... I hope you get it done though, gonna be hard work I think.

318 you've done well so far no doubt, however I think your asking a bit too much this time, you gotta get a true 400fwhp w/ancillaries from your 8.5:1? ally headed 360, weighing 3400@the line say? with 3.55's and a 26" tyre, using 2 shifts this time, if so, you could do this>
60 Foot E.T. : 1.65
1/8 Mile E.T. : 7.50
1/8 Mile Trap Speed : 90.62
1/4 Mile E.T. : 11.89
1/4 Mile Trap Speed : 113
1/4 Mile Trap RPM : 5,175+slip not the best with a decent cam.
If your lighter then less hp of course, thats what its gonna take, as an example>
My old 10:1 '71 340 Cuda@3550lbs with 3.55's, 8x26" slicks, 3500stall, .484/284, 750DP, ran a best of 13.3's@101+..=301fwhp
I upgraded it to>
4.30's/4200stall <(not enough really), 10x28's, MP [email protected]/590" sft, strip intake/race hdrs, 850DP and went 12.3's@108=368fwhp, with all the same suspension+ a working p/snubber, only using 6200 at the stripe.
I added around 67hp to the motor which would've gained me around .5>6 10ths perhaps if I left the 3.55's/3500stall in it, so 4/10ths+ was in the chassis as I see it..... I hope you get it done though, gonna be hard work I think.
great post. And I fully understand I may not make high 11's with what I'm willing to change and try. But I'm going to need the car to tell me it can't :) But I'm hoping to get the right cam/head combo. This will be key.

great post. And I fully understand I may not make high 11's with what I'm willing to change and try. But I'm going to need the car to tell me it can't :) But I'm hoping to get the right cam/head combo. This will be key.

I think this time you are going to need a little more spice than just the ketchup will give you...

well, I guess not. After all, all 392 cubic inches are all MOPAR! He's already tak'n out a couple of procharged mustangs, pro street Nova, 1LE SS 2014 Camaro, along with some other stuff. Not that I enjoy him racing on the street, understand. Yes, it worries me...
That ain't nothing! If you really want to lose your hair have your son call you and tell you he was just doing a hundred fifty on the freeway splitting traffic with his friends on his MOTORCYCLE!!!...
IT'S A WONDER I GOT A HAIR LEFT IN MY HEAD!..
Thank God he sold it 6 years ago when my grandson was born...

I think this time you are going to need a little more spice than just the ketchup will give you...
That right there ^^^ is funny :D What happened to my Ketchup?
That ain't nothing! If you really want to lose your hair have your son call you and tell you he was just doing a hundred fifty on the freeway splitting traffic with his friends on his MOTORCYCLE!!!...
Ewwwwww......... Don't even want to think about it...

I waited until after my daughter was born to buy me another bike. Took a few months of tinkering with it to get it back up and running, but I have a bike I have wanted for years. 1985 Yamaha FJ1100. Runs great, still haven't went anywhere other than up the road and back. But I have it.

-
Back