18 years married....

-

dustergal

Memberless Member
Reaction score
22 years together total...not bad I guess, considering we aren't even 40 years old yet. :toothy5:

I knew we were meant to be when we went to get the milk together in kindergarten (true story, LOL.) Oh yeah, and I liked his 340 Challenger when we were in high school.

I dunno how he's put up with me that long.

At 44 years old, it will be 22 years, this year, later this month. No complaints worth logging! LOL!

Been married 34yrs so far,She hasn't done me in yet!

We hit 10 years in May.

She hasn't told anyone where I hid the body....

That's how I know she's a keeper.

i will be at 9 in jan. but this is also my second (1st was 18 months) congrats to you i hope to make it to the end with this one :)

Congrats Dustergal, and all the rest!

In a couple months, we will be completing our 40th, and in one month, we will be completing our 40th of knowing each other. :D

whoa! Just knew she was the one huh? Congrats!

Thanks!
At 21 it was a four letter word beginning with L, (lust) and it is still a four letter word beginning with L at 61. (Love) :D

It is now worth all the tough times we went through, and there were many.

Congrats Dustergal. The wife and I have been married 36 years. Will be 37
in november.
I was a jerk for awhile, but she hung on to me. Now I appreciate her more
every day.

22 years together total...not bad I guess, considering we aren't even 40 years old yet. :toothy5:

I knew we were meant to be when we went to get the milk together in kindergarten (true story, LOL.) Oh yeah, and I liked his 340 Challenger when we were in high school.

I dunno how he's put up with me that long.

Congratz! I'm 45 and still haven't found the right gal yet. I've let some mighty fine women slip away over the years but hindsight is 20/20 and there were some I should've given the boot sooner, lol.

36 for us next month. We both lost our viginity in the back seat of my original 72 Duster...lol. And she bought me another one last year but I can't talk her into the back seat of THIS one...lol

Good luck for the next 18 years. It will be 37 years for us tomarrow.

Congrats: all ways good to see the dream still works. MY girl was 13 and I was 15 when we met at the skating rink. I'm 46 and I still Love her as much today as back then.

-
Back