1964 Dodge Dart Dashboard Paint Codes

-

DaKineA

My 66 Signet
Reaction score
Looking for paint codes or colors to repaint the dashboard on a 1964 Dodge Dart Convertible
Can anyone advise what color this is and where to get touch up or aerosol.
Lots of colors on the charts but none seem to match this?
Thanks!

B1A8E772-67B9-4C1E-A575-3B4EAEE0C398.jpeg

BCA5D481-934E-4FF8-AC9C-0B8BD0A92980.jpeg

It looks like old gray or silver, but I guess it could be a gold. Fender Tag is missing in car...is there a place to look up the codes for these paints? Just want to get an aerosol if the colt to respray the sections, the rest of the paint is fine
Thanks for any directions...

Last edited:
I haven't used these guys yet, but you might contact them and see if they could help with the dash parts color, if that's what you are looking for. gcartrim.com
Yeah , just trying to repaint the “areas pictured...looks grey to me?

DAFEC2F6-70CF-4E80-8AFB-BB7063FA6222.jpeg

3E6C6478-E342-4EE4-ADDC-BCD626723153.jpeg

I cleaned the panels as good as I could using oven cleaner then painted them with Rust-Oleum American Accents..Satin Metallics Aluminum designer finish with Rust-oleum Clear coat over it. Looks good for what is is unless your doing a 10 point restoration.Not a great pic but you can get the idea of how it looks. I used 00 Steel Wool and a small buffer to clean up the chrome.

DSCN0152 (1).JPG

Last edited:
I cleaned the panels as good as I could using oven cleaner then painted them with Rust-Oleum American Accents..Satin Metallics Aluminum designer finish with Rust-oleum Clear coat over it. Looks good for what is is unless your doing a 10 point restoration.Not a great pic but you can get the idea of how it looks. I used 00 Steel Wool and a small buffer to clean up the chrome.

View attachment 1715211732
"Rust-Oleum American Accents..Satin Metallics Aluminum designer finish with Rust-oleum Clear coat" Say that three times fast :) That looks like a very nice job on your dash

-
Back