[FOR SALE] 1965 Barracuda Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the aluminum pieces on the bottom corners of the rear window. Outside trim mouldings around window. They help lock in the mouldings.
These? If so, just the left side

703543C5-0715-4C9F-B6CD-68996486F6EB.jpeg

Could you send me a clear pic of the steering wheel to see if there are any cracks. Also pic of all the Knobs (need to see the condition of the chrome).

Also is this car A/C? registers look cool

Could you send me a clear pic of the steering wheel to see if there are any cracks. Also pic of all the Knobs (need to see the condition of the chrome).

Also is this car A/C? registers look cool
I will post better pics of the steering wheel. It may not be until the weekend. I don't believe the vents are OE. I've never seen anything but an under the dash option for AC on these. My guess is someone took them from another model and cut them in. I got the car with no HVAC components at all

For those that have inquired about the steering wheel. No cracks but it does have a nick and a few rough spots. Make me an offer if interested. Turns out I did have a decent horn cap

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

IMG_1910.JPG

What does the l.f. fender need for work and are the rear qtr wheel opening lips good?
Not sure what's under the bondo, since this is the way I received the car. Will try to get pictures from behind and underneath when I get them it the car. If you're inquiring about the sheet metal on the rear wheel openings, I am not parting with them at this time. If you mean the stainless trim, I may have spares of them that I would let go

IMG_1892.JPG

IMG_1893.JPG

Not sure what's under the bondo, since this is the way I received the car. Will try to get pictures from behind and underneath when I get them it the car. If you're inquiring about the sheet metal on the rear wheel openings, I am not parting with them at this time. If you mean the stainless trim, I may have spares of them that I would let go

View attachment 1715248020

View attachment 1715248021
yes was looking for the sheet metal not the trim. Fender is straight, just those Bondo spots? And would you ship?

how much for the radio and the steering wheel?
I would do $50 on the radio and $80 on the steering wheel. Steering wheel pics are posted. The radio does work. Not sure if it is perfect as I could only pick up a couple of the stronger AM stations in my area. Could have been the antenna I was using as well. Has all the knobs, faceplate, and the push buttons work. They were a little stiff at first but after a couple uses, seem to be moving the dial from one end to the other

hows the rear ford down seat skin? Any sun rot on top? Id be interested in the skin only if its good with no sun rot on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back