1965 DartCharger making progress!

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
AFter having my car painted orginal color and most of the chrome is redone it's time to get the top in place. The interior is ready and the instrument panel is restored too. I can recommend Specil T, Bill. He did a great job on the plastic on the dash. It looks mint now.

Hope to have the car done by the end of October. Can hardly wait to the next crusing season.

Moparbilder 087.jpg

Moparbilder 088.jpg

Moparbilder 089.jpg

Moparbilder 091.jpg

Your car is looking good!! For some reason it looks very familar LOL!!!

Your car is the reason mine was painted butternut yellow....the '65 Dart/Chargers are cool, show more pics when done....looking good:cheers:

Valiant 001 - Copy.jpg

Valiant 006 - Copy.jpg

Your car is looking good!! For some reason it looks very familar LOL!!!

Your car is the reason mine was painted butternut yellow....the '65 Dart/Chargers are cool, show more pics when done....looking good:cheers:

Nice car!!!

I love dart chargers. Looks great. Those dashes a work of art. Keep us posted.

Man that is looking sweet. Keep up the good work. Seeing your car makes me want to get working on mine. Some day.

Macadoo1961, your rear corner chrome mldg, is that from 64 Dart? It looks good on the car. Is that the orginal mouldings on a Canadian Dart?

Macadoo1961, your rear corner chrome mldg, is that from 64 Dart? It looks good on the car. Is that the orginal mouldings on a Canadian Dart?

Got to looking at those quarter mouldings and they are quite a bit shorter than my originals for my 65 Dart GT convert. Mine go back to the lower window moulding and connect to the transition mouldings in each corner of the window. Nice looking car - mine is virtually identical to it except mine's a slant 6 to be changed to a 340.

Your Dart/Charger is looking awesome. I can understand if you can´t wait
for the next cruise season. Wherefrom in Sweden are you?
Q- did you send your dash to the US to have the plastic chrome redone ?
How much was it for the shipping and the job ? If you don´t mind me asking.
I´m going to do the same with the instrument panel on my -66 Cuda.
/Lennart

Got to looking at those quarter mouldings and they are quite a bit shorter than my originals for my 65 Dart GT convert. Mine go back to the lower window moulding and connect to the transition mouldings in each corner of the window. Nice looking car - mine is virtually identical to it except mine's a slant 6 to be changed to a 340.

i was looking at the moldings too, esp the side trim. why is there only trim on the pass. side and not the driver side?
-Tim

Swedefish! I sent all the plastic to Special T in US. They did an absolutly great job. Send me a PM and I'll pass on the info and addresses etc

Beautiful car! Coming along nicely. Thanks for posting the interior pics too, I'm going with '65 Dart upholstery in my Valiant

-
Back