[SOLD] 1965 Dodge Dart GT convertible Parts Car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dartman,

Do you still have the fenders? And maybe the left inner fender?

They're the only rusty parts on my Dart. Damn previous owner installed the GT trim on top of the fenders and didn't seal anything.

Thanks,
Mark

Hey Dartman,

Do you still have the fenders? And maybe the left inner fender?

Thanks,
Mark

Currently the fenders are still available as no one has said I'll take them; however, I have another member driving down from Ohio on the 12th for the hood, trunk lid and will take a look at the fenders.

I have not removed the rust-free front inner fenders yet; I plan on starting to do things like that after I retire next month. I do have a NOS driver's side inner fender that I will not be using on my Dart wagon or Barracuda. I bought it "just in case".

I just recieved a part from Don. Part came as described, packaged nicely, and on time.

Perfect seller, buy with confidence.

Thanks Don....!!!

I finally managed to get the LBP disc front suspension and K Frame out yesterday as well as removing the passenger side inner fender. Broke my last spot weld cutter so the driver's inner fender will have to wait until Mon. I will be listing the disc set-up (larger ball joint UCA and 73/76 disc spindle) after I get some pics of it. Still lots of little odds and ends left.

Got the 8.75 out last night. The LBP axles and brake backing plates have a pending sale on them. The housing is going in my 65 Barracuda with my SBP axles. Any interest in the pumpkin - 2.94 non-Sure Grip?

I thought I'd try and update the thread even though I haven't had a chance to do any inventorying (hopefully Fri when I'm off).

The hood, fenders, doors and trunk lid were removed years ago and are in in dry storage in my basement. I have a member interested in doors.

Other than the windshield, all the door and quarter glass is present and in good shape.

Trim - pending an inventory, I most likely have spares of the fender, door, and quarter trim as well as hood trim, possibly extra candy canes and all the GT trunk lid trim. Some of the aluminum trim was re-done by Anobrite Trim in CA. I might have 2 sets of NOS hood center trim and hood DODGE trim. If only 1 set, it'll be going on the wagon. 2 members are interested in various trim.

Chrome - I had ALL the chrome trim and bumpers done by Frankford Plating in Philadelphia; it's all gorgeous and ready for a show car. I'll be using the front bumper and guards on the wagon. Wish there was some way of using the GT tail lights on the wagon as the bezels are absolutely gorgeous and pit-free and have been rebuilt with NOS lenses - yes they are simply gorgeous. IIRC the DART quarter panle and trunk letters were also done; I'll have to confirm that during the inventory.

Wiring - have the original under dash wiring in great shape with no burnt wiring or connectors. Also have the rear wiring, power top wiring and an Evans repro engine compartment harness. Hopefully that will work in the wagon or Barracuda.

Interior - have the buckets and convertible rear seat back and cushion. Also the dash which has been repainted (black). I also have new Legendary seat covers for all the seats as well as new door and quarter panels. Also have a NOS instrument cluster that would be correct for a convertible with power top or wagon with power rear window. Being NOS, the bezel, gauges and housing is absolutely gorgeous. I'm converting the wagon over to a 66 Barracuda dash, so I won't be using it. Got a NOS floor shifter but don't believe it's correct for a 65 Dart (sure it could be used though). I have some NOS console parts but can't remember exactly what.

All this is from memory. I have quite a bit more small stuff in my storage area that has to be inventoried. Again, anything I can use on my Dart wagon, I'll be keeping.

Thanks for looking; pictures most likely on Friday.

Dartman...does it have this type of horn button....??

Attachments

• DartHornButton.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 202
Not sure how old the post is... But might you have the rear seat, upper & lower?
If i'm not mistaking, the 65 convertible rear seat, should fit into a 66 convertible...

Joe

Not sure how old the post is... But might you have the rear seat, upper & lower?
If i'm not mistaking, the 65 convertible rear seat, should fit into a 66 convertible...

Joe

After this long it's a good idea to PM the seller. He may get a e-mail notice whether he is on here or not. toolamnmike

After this long it's a good idea to PM the seller. He may get a e-mail notice whether he is on here or not. toolamnmike

I'm still here and still getting e-mail notices!

Joe

I still have the rear seat cushion; the seat back had already been sold.

I have a 1965 Dodge Dart 270 Convertible with a front bench seat. Do you have the full interior seat covers (front and back). If you don't have the bench covers, what are you asking for the seats and covers (or maybe the both covers and the front buckets)?

I have a 1965 Dodge Dart 270 Convertible with a front bench seat. Do you have the full interior seat covers (front and back). If you don't have the bench covers, what are you asking for the seats and covers (or maybe the both covers and the front buckets)?

The front buckets and rear seat back have already been sold. I had brand new seat covers; however, they've been sold as well. As mentioned in the previous post, I still have the rear seat cushion frame.

Rear seat bottom has been sold. This is what I have left that I can think of right off hand: Both top lifts with motor and hoses still connected (is a working system), 1 pair of convertible sunvisor latches, convertible front top bow (needs minor repair) and new seal for it, complete 22 inch radiator core support removed by cutting the spotwelds, 2 sets of rear bumper brackets, front splash shields, re-chromed passenger side armrest base and nice armrest pad (long style), boot retainer trim which is attached to the seat back (holds the boot in place against the rear seat), convertible lift covers, defroster vents., There may be other small stuff that I can't think of right off hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back