1966 AT to console 4 speed set up

-

chignikred

Reaction score
I am trying to gauge any interest if someone is interested to buying a complete 66 console 4 speed ( A body) conversion set up. Everything except the trans and bellhousing portion. Perfect trimmed tunnel, etc.
Wont sell each portion since it is too nice of an assembly.
Inquire, and if price is your first question, Ill suspect you are just fishing.

red

All this asking about price to me is idle curiousity. No one just wakes up one morning and decides to convert a car because the parts all cost $100 vs $1000. No one has PM'ed me with their situation, phone number or email. Im not going to post a photo of every little item in the collection on the chat, and one big group photo shows little. (plus I havent taken one). There are no steals on parts, and everyone knows it, but I have a nice accumulation of stuff ,from years back, that will do any nice car very well. I've sold duplicate each pieces over the last year, and know well what they bring. I save the best for last.
red

So why the mystery ?? Get a pic and put up a price , if someone wants it it sells , if no one says boo ,you are too high or didn't catch the right guy at the right time.....

So why the mystery ?? Get a pic and put up a price , if someone wants it it sells , if no one says boo ,you are too high or didn't catch the right guy at the right time.....
There must be some reason it's not in the For Sale section with a photo and a price....

exactly no one needs to pleed a sobe story to someone to get parts. price is a huge motivation these days and why show interest if its out of there price range? why even post it if your not a serious seller?

My first question would be price. If the price is in my range, then I would look at condition and completeness. If restoration of these parts or additional parts were needed I would have to factor in the additional $$$ before I made a decision. 1966 4 speed parts are pretty unique. This can be both good and bad as far as potential buyers. So, up front maybe a price and pictures would be a good way to start a sale.

There is nothing nefarious on my post. I am still in the process of putting all the pieces in one place, to show in a photo what I can offer. The shape of a buyers project/interest can actually determine some of the selection. Which seems to be totally missed by viewers.
I no expectations of a deal done in a day, and money wired.

I don't mind the beer drinkin' part...but the rest of the fishin' experience kinda boring..I like ridin' in the boat and just hanging out. But trying to figure out what them darn bass are going to hit..well that's another story. I do like fishing on the river..that's always a lot of fun and nice scenery. Plus my brother's boat has a jet unit and we can go where prop's can't. He use to have a really fast one...but the new boat is slower..but that's okay we are getting slower too...that's my fishin' story.

-
Back