1966 Dart, my new driver

-

az426hemi

Reaction score
Just picked up a 1966 Dart for my driver. It is supposed to be a GT but all of the GT trim has been removed if it was. It does have Dart GT on the interior doors.

It is a desert AZ car with zero rust. I don't think that it has been hit either.

It has a 318 with a slip yoke 4 speed with a 10 1/2" clutch. It drives pretty good.

I am jazzed!!. A friend of mine buffed the hood and it looks great.

What do ya think?

Mike

Attachments

• SAM_0291-1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 387
  • SAM_0292-1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 385
  • SAM_0293-1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 386
  • SAM_0294-1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 396
  • SAM_0295-1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 406
  • SAM_0296-1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 386
The "Great Pumpkin" Fitting October find ! After Halloween's over you won't need it anymore,, so I would GLADLY come and take it away for you.It won't fit in with the Xmas decorations in the neiborhood. ! All kidding aside you are one lucky guy and a 4 speed to boot! Man that thing is nice, good to know that finds are still out there.

Great car. Cragars are always nice on muscle cars. Is be happy with that one anyday.
Rodney

That interior looks like it could have come out of a recent car. Some of the old cars can get away with modded, or completely different interiors, and to me, the A bodies are among them. Yours shows it.

Maybe a few horiz orange or silver bars across that black grill, would be the only thing I'd add. Otherwise, as we kids said growing up in Detroit in the early 70's, "BADNESS!"

The "Great Pumpkin" Fitting October find ! After Halloween's over you won't need it anymore,, so I would GLADLY come and take it away for you.It won't fit in with the Xmas decorations in the neiborhood. ! All kidding aside you are one lucky guy and a 4 speed to boot! Man that thing is nice, good to know that finds are still out there.

Lol, that's funny I don't care who you are!!

Anyway I just fell into the deal on Craigslist just as some money came my way. I guess it is finally my turn.

Thanks for all of the positive comments.

Mike

A 66 with all the goodies memike like, and congratulations on a great find.:eek:ccasion:

-
Back