[SOLD] 1967 383 4spd 8-3/4 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's looking good..
Have 2 offers on the car but don't know witch way to go..
The 1st offer on the car is a 68 super bee that news tole restore but it is a numbers matching 383 auto car..

And the 2nd offer is a 25hp Diesel farm pro 2510 4x4 tractor with a 5ft king kutter box blade with rippers and a 4ft brush hog and a 5ft finish mower with only 200 hrs on it..

But would rather have cash.. But may take the tractor kaz i could use it on the farm.. What do yall thank..

take either get rid of the cuda' but MAKE SURE TO TELL THE BUYER THE REAL HISTORY of the car.....this is a slant 6 car and the buyer should rightfully know that. that tractor sounds like you could get a lot of use out of it!

He is so post to bring the tractor in a few days so i can try it out and see how good it is.. I like the super bee but it needs floor pan work and trunk pan work and the motor is pulled out of the car and is pulled all a part..

Well all i am telling about the car is what i was told about it when i bought it and no more.. There's a lot of mopar guy's out there that can read vin number's.. And i am not one of them... The way i look at it is they should of done more resurch on it before they bought it.. Just like i should of done.. I have it posted the way i got it and for how much and what i was told when i bought it.. I sean the window sticker that the guy had when he bout the car back in 68 from a dodge dealer and the car only had 226 miles on it and it had the 383 and the 4spd and a 8-3/4 listed on the window sticker.. But the guy didn't want to give it to me kaz it was the only new car he had ever bought.... I wish i had it to put with the car.. Or at lest a copy of it.. And the guy that i got it off of was in his 70's I looked at it and talked to him for over a yr before i got the car.. To only find out it was not what his window sticker said.. But you win some and loose some..

Two wrongs don't make a right. Be a better man than the guy that sold you the car and disclose what you know about it to the potential buyer. I don't think it really makes one bit of difference and you end up being the good guy in the situation by doing the "right thing".

I have it listed as a non numbers matching car.. Kaz if i was to post it as a numbers matching car and then he found out that it wasn't i could get in trouble and would have to buy it back.. I know that much.. It's just like posting a motor that is 800 hp and 750 torke and they take it down and do a Dino on it and it's only putting out 500 and 425.... And i do use spell check. But some times it don't pick it all up.. Kaz i can't spell good.. Just kaz i ant the smartest crayon in the box don't make me stupid..

I think I would go with the tractor after having the tractor checked out by a dealer. I would trade my 67 formula for a tractor, but it would have to be a larger tractor.

I have it listed as a non numbers matching car.. Kaz if i was to post it as a numbers matching car and then he found out that it wasn't i could get in trouble and would have to buy it back.. I know that much.

Then why don't YOU go back to the seller and demand your money back as it isn't the #'s matching car he told you it was?????

...instead of trying to get us to make up for your lousy due diligence.

Thanks all who replied on the car.. I ended up going back to the guy that i got it from and was able to get all of the interior and some more info on it.. Come to find out it was a dealer install. And the guy had all the paper work to where he got it and where the dealer had done the install.. And it was a one owner car.. So i posted it on E-bay with the paper work and it had 48 bids on it and sold for $6133.50 and the guy that bought it was so happy when he got here and picked it up.. So good things come to those who wait..

If that story is true............... then you need to take some of that cash to the local store and buy your self a lottery ticket, like ASAP.

The guy that bought the car was from NYC and was an older man.. I guess some people just think things are worth more than others.. I wouldn't of gave that much for it.. I listed the car at 2500 and was floored when it got over my asking price.. The money went into my house for now.. And thanks to all that replied to the add and helped me to find out what it was.. God bless..

Glad to hear that you got something out of the car. And listing it with accurate information was the right thing to do. I hope the new owner is happy with his purchase. I think you lucked out on this one, good for you. Geof

...........Even though we're not supposed to trash anybody on these threads, thats all this was.......yes, i had to refrain myself..........i too would like to see the ebay auction #............kim.......

Sorry guys, you are all wrong... with a bit of searching I found it....

Attachments

• ebay.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back