Status
Not open for further replies.

67CUDA273

1967 Cuda RestoMod
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a full set of 1967 "PLYMOUTH" lettering emblems that go on the header panel of a '67 Barracuda. I recently found a set of letters, but they are not the '67 style. I'd love to trade sets, but I would buy them regardless. I can't find these guys anywhere! Just scoured the parts swap at the Nats over the weekend and didn't find any either.

I am in need of a full set of 1967 "PLYMOUTH" lettering emblems that go on the header panel of a '67 Barracuda. I recently found a set of letters, but they are not the '67 style. I'd love to trade sets, but I would buy them regardless. I can't find these guys anywhere! Just scoured the parts swap at the Nats over the weekend and didn't find any either.

Yep, send a private message to Rick@Laysons here on the forum.

He can take care of you

I spoke with Rick, and he's sold out for the foreseeable future. Anyone else have any leads?

Thank you!

I have these. They came with a 67 I bought.

Treblig

Attachments

• DSC03814.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC03815.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC03816.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC03817.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 179
I have these. They came with a 67 I bought.

Treblig

Thank you Treblig, but that emblem is for the 68. In 67 they had each individual letters across the header plate..and then they got smart in 68 and changed the header plate and went with a single emblem. :banghead:

I think I have a lead but if anyone else has any they'd be willing to part with I'd be interested in them.

Thanks

These are what he is looking for.

Attachments

• Picture 1941.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 1943.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 140
Thank you Treblig, but that emblem is for the 68. In 67 they had each individual letters across the header plate..and then they got smart in 68 and changed the header plate and went with a single emblem. :banghead:

I think I have a lead but if anyone else has any they'd be willing to part with I'd be interested in them.

Thanks

Thanks for the info, I had no idea what year they were for. I bought the car but it had 68 trunk lid and front fenders but the title was a 67. So I had no idea which parts (they were in a box) when with what car.

Thanks again,

Treblig

Barracudakid pulled through. Thanks again, Eddie. Note the modified Mountain Dew box the letters came in. Little TLC and we'll be good to go. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• Box and PLYMOUTH.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Letters.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back