[SOLD] 1968 Barracuda Coupe $4000 OBO

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fish tank is empty - someone from FABO came yesterday and picked up the car.
I toasted her last night with a JD (or 3) but am pleased she's going to a good home.
I won't tell you who bought it because I don't know how private he wants to be, but he'll probably post something when he gets home.

Thanks, FABO.
Just tell me..was it someone from Canada?

Now my fish tank is full! Bluefish it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks again for the car. I flew into Denver and Bluefish picked me up at the airport and I drove the car back to Minnesota. Total of 972 miles, ran 80 mph all the way and got 21 miles per gallon. Thanks again Bluefish I love the car!!!

Now my fish tank is full! Bluefish it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks again for the car. I flew into Denver and Bluefish picked me up at the airport and I drove the car back to Minnesota. Total of 972 miles, ran 80 mph all the way and got 21 miles per gallon. Thanks again Bluefish I love the car!!!

awesome

...I drove the car back to Minnesota. Total of 972 miles, ran 80 mph all the way and got 21 miles per gallon. Thanks again Bluefish I love the car!!!

That's great. I expected good mileage - gotta love the slanty. But I haven't had it on an extended high-speed road trip in over a year, so glad to hear she's still got it.
Have fun and post some photos as you fix it up. And don't forget to go on e-bay for some 8-track tapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back