1969 Dodge Dart GT freshen up

-
while installing the parking brake cables i noticed the rancho 9 way shocks are rubbing on the fuel tank. I searched fabo and came up with these upper shock bolts.
attachment.php

ones in the middle
anybody know where to buy them or to get the spacer and nut.

Spring time is coming. On the fence on if I'm going to paint the entire engine or leave the heads and intake.

Made a couple fusible links from an old harness. Probably end up using them as spares. (New ones are only a couple bucks).

1456371508_zpsncoftjkj.jpg

1456448545_zpspysbzbno.jpg

Forgot the ball stud and a new throw out bearing.

Fork pivot?

Nice work sir. Comin right along.

1456542217_zpsfd5julzb.jpg

Didn't get very far. Not sure what to do.

1456542191_zpsjx6k2geg.jpg

Clutch gear won't go past broken section of main shaft.

1456545129_zpsr6w2r9d2.jpg

Hopefully this part is replacible. Or just ok to run because it's on the other side of the snap ring.

$_1.JPG

Never seen that before. Good call.

That's not the original type rear defrost setup for a 69 Dart. Originally is was a electric blower that sucked air from a speaker grill then up to diffuser in the center of the package tray. They do not work very well. The switch on the dash looks like a 69.

But the unit you have with the electric grid was taken from a 76 or 75? Dart. Hard to find.

You'd have to see the build sheet or maybe fender tag to see what your car originally came with.

Any chance you could lay that pistol grip shifter on top of the A body shifter with the bolt holes lined up to compare the contours and snap a picture or two. I know that B body shifter you have pictured is the one most A body people use and I may possibly use on myself at some point. I am just curious what similarities they might have on the curves.

-
Back