punched .060 over, decked block
milled head with oversized valves
500cfb 4bbl carter carn
offenhauser intake
clifford dual long tube headers
full 3" exhaust professionally built for the car by pro-dyno in tempe az

air conditioniong - dont know if it works, everything there but not hooked up

a-833od 4 speed with a hurst shifter
a guy went through it, has about 4000 miles on it.
needs to be looked at, think i'm running too thick oil

8 1/4 rear end
professionally rebuilt by dennis maurer
around 15000 miles on it
3:55 sure grip

brakes, no brake pressure - i think it needs a new master cylinder and rubber hoses to wheels
there is around 15000 miles on new shoes and drums

suspension
redid ball joints and tie rod ends, has around 15000 miles on them
did not do the pitman, idler and steering box - think they need attention, i was going to do that this time around.
front sway bar installed, rear isnt installed but included

interior
i patched up og headlined, dash pad is cracked but covered by dashmat.
95 neon buckets with simpson lap belts
rear og seat covered by cheapy seat cover

body
faded paint, will need new paint unless you like the 40 year old fade
needs new vinyl roof, found 2 rust spots under vinyl
drivers door pin will need repair, they commonly need this repair on a-bodies
has blue dots in 71 taillights, uncut 70 taillights included

there is a few gallons of gas that needs to be drained, i was going to get it going again, but stopped when brakes didnt hold pressure

car is in az, can ship wherever
pm me for more info

Hey Johnthegoalie, where did you get the steering wheel. A white one would look awesome in my car. This is mine with a black wheel.

new car pics 046.JPG

bought it from mooneyes back in 96 - the white helps with the heat during summer

Hey John, got on 'mooneyes' website and apparently they are out of stock on white wheels. Too bad, I thought it would look nice on my car. Thanks for the tip though. Now if you happen to see one for sale around your way??????????
Chas

How much work to get it running?

i dont think much work to get it going again. master cylinder and/or rubber brake hoses, battery, change oil in tranny, and a good once over. there is some play in the steering, dont know if the box needs adjustment, etc.

cool, back when i did the car - there was a guy that worked out of the chrysler dealer on mcdowell in scottsdale. he had a full race slant that was pulling 12's if i remember correctly. after seeing his setup, that was what kept me keeping the slant in mine.

my engine guy out of tempe, that built the slant - is one of the best mopar guys around - raced all sorts of super stock mopars back in the day
http://www.maurersperformance.com/History.html

cool, back when i did the car - there was a guy that worked out of the chrysler dealer on mcdowell in scottsdale. he had a full race slant that was pulling 12's if i remember correctly. after seeing his setup, that was what kept me keeping the slant in mine.

my engine guy out of tempe, that built the slant - is one of the best mopar guys around - raced all sorts of super stock mopars back in the day
http://www.maurersperformance.com/History.html

yea i called him dozens of times but he never answers! i wanted to ask about getting a job there...

but really if ya need help maybe we could clean some carbon out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back