1970 Duster 340 car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I live in alaska and I have a real nice 70 340 Duster.this is a automatic.I have an add on Alaskas craiglist with some pics of it,I am asking 8700.00 for it.It has a 340 x block with x head engine,just alittle warmed over,it is 11.5.1 compression,has a tunnel ram with two edelbrock 650 carbs,the cam is street and strip,this car runs super and looks real good too.my home phone is 1-907-337-6744 ask for Randy

could you show us apicture or two of the car and the vin to review please

I want to add apic of my car here how do I go about to do it.

If you have a photobucket site, you can upload them from there (just copy it and paste it in a reply). If you dont, you can email them to me at [email protected] and I will be happy to post the pictures for you. Good luck with the sale and welcome to the site...

Here are pics: By the way, you sent me six, but two of them were the same...

range20rover200661.jpg

duster200021.jpg

range20rover200101.jpg

Picture200191.jpg

range20rover200671.jpg

Oh even tho it looks like this was driven in the winter,this car doesnt leave my garage until summer.

I do have the hood for this car It is the original and I just didnt want to cut it up.It is not dual scoop hood.

Wish you were closer...would love to see this car in person.......

But freakin' ALASKA!?!?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Good luck on the sale, and a free bump for ya.

I know Im way up here in the north but hey the fishing is good there is the best looking women i have ever seen up here and we do have a race track.Thanks for the replys.

Hey thanks for the reply.If you go to a page called alaska web pages you can see all the fishing and how big these king salmon get.If any of you want to see the race track we have you can go to www.alaskaraceway.com and it has pics of the cars and drivers.we also have a grand pre track with the mini nascars alot of fun these are,but I like the quartermile cars.check out the sites and let me know what you think.Ill try posting some pics of ak for you all.I just have to figure out how to post them.

Thanks for the reply.we do have alot of good fishing here,some of our military guys that are staioned here end up moving here,they like the fishing and hunting,I will try to download some pics of our king salmon caught right in down town Anchorage.The hunting is real good here too.I just want to say your mopar looks real nice,I love these A bodies.there is a couple of sites you can check out if any of you want to see our Race track or pics of the cars and the track go to www.alaskaracewaypark.com and let me know what you think.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back